• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
For every great pic we get, there's going to be 2 or 3 lovely pieces of filler after it. Rest of the week is gonna be poop.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Honestly I think if a vet is gonna happen (before e3) it's this week or not at all. Now or never, Sakurai. What I'm trying to say is, GIVE US THE WARIO. He'll be overshadowed by newcomers if at E3 :(

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
If the weather is any indication for the quality of the potd then tonight's will be bad. Got thunder and lightning galore, power even went out though just for a second (made me stop playing Radiant Dawn though). =o Thunder and lightning, maybe a Pika pic! Then again, his last pic was pretty recent iirc where as the likes of Lucario, Rosalina and I believe Dedede too really need some more screen time.

If anything I hope tonight's pic is at least tolerable.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
We don't know that. Not with 100% certainty.

Like IsmaR said before, previous pictures could've easily been an earlier build. I also think there won't be that many characters not affected by this change.

Either way, we don't know for sure until it's shown off, so you shouldn't try making assumptions and thinking they're 100% correct.
True, it may have changed. But I seriously dubt it, as we've seen Mario, Kirby, Bowser, MegaMan, etc, do it since their reveals, and seen Link, Mac, Villager, etc be as in Brawl since their reveal. So, I'd say it is confirmed. ^^

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Honestly I think if a vet is gonna happen (before e3) it's this week or not at all. Now or never, Sakurai. What I'm trying to say is, GIVE US THE WARIO. He'll be overshadowed by newcomers if at E3 :(
Everyone will be overshadowed by the newcomers. Including other newcomers. That's just how it goes.

However, I'm positive that more veterans will be revealed at E3 than newcomers. You know, show off how the returnin' fellas look good in "Aytch Dee", showcase some new tricks they come packing with, and then call it a day with some newcomers. With that said, they may not reveal anything else until E3.

You know, let the hype build up until it bottlenecks.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm willing to bet a filling that we aren't going to see Wario until E3 because he's been reworked. It would explain his absence so far.
It would be hilarious if Sakurai spend so much time reworking unique characters like Bowser, Wario, and Pit... but then he doesn't alter Toon Link or Ganondorf at all! He needs to sort out his priorities.
(I keed).

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
Giga Mac on Monday
assist trophy capsule on Tuesday
palette swaps on Wednesday

After 3 fillers in a row, I predict a disconfirmation of a character that has a sizable fan base.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Everyone will be overshadowed by the newcomers. Including other newcomers. That's just how it goes.

However, I'm positive that more veterans will be revealed at E3 than newcomers. You know, show off how the returnin' fellas look good in "Aytch Dee", showcase some new tricks they come packing with, and then call it a day with some newcomers. With that said, they may not reveal anything else until E3.

You know, let the hype build up until it bottlenecks.
Yeah, I know... it's just that I want people to have focused hype for Wario specifically. :laugh:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Aside from my usual wants for Pit or KI related stuff, even I'm kinda curious about a Kirby, Starfox, or DK stage and items already.

Barrel Cannons as items again please.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Giga Mac on Monday
assist trophy capsule on Tuesday
palette swaps on Wednesday

After 3 fillers in a row, I predict a disconfirmation of a character that has a sizable fan base.
I dunno, the Palette Swaps were pretty good. It showed us some very neat color changes and the fact that Sakurai did that little subtle touch that makes the game that more beautiful. It is better than just a thing we've already seen before.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
How is Palette Swaps Filler? :/ Just the fact that we got Redninja makes it a new, non-filler pic.

Anyways, there will not be a character today. Thus, there will be!

Morbi

Scavenger
I dunno, the Palette Swaps were pretty good. It showed us some very neat color changes and the fact that Sakurai did that little subtle touch that makes the game that more beautiful. It is better than just a thing we've already seen before.
Not really though. I feel like the focus was the mirrored models, something we have known about for about a year. After that, every palette was a returning one aside from Greninja (obviously).

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
**** I was gone for a while. I feel so distant. Touch my wiener.

I just hope the mirroring doesnt do **** like make Links dominant hand switch n such.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

Pic of the day. In previous games in the series, if you chose the red team in a team battle, your Mario would have been red. But now you can choose any color you want! The color outlining the characters will show their team affiliation.

Last edited:

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight

:4greninja:'d

Team colorations for 3DS!

The outlines provide the color, not the character palettes. Now, what does this say for the Wii U version?

"Pic of the day. In previous games in the series, if you chose the red team in a team battle, your Mario would have been red. But now you can choose any color you want! The color outlining the characters will show their team affiliation."

Last edited:

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Yeah, why doesn't Wario hit with a bag of coins and have gold fall out when he gets hit? That is soo eye candy and comical to his sinister antics. Ugh.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Oh **** color-coded outlines. They are really thinking outside the box with this game and Im loving it with my parts.
What does that mean though? Both Samus and Link aren't the same color, are they on the same team? What's going on?

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
How is Palette Swaps Filler? :/ Just the fact that we got Redninja makes it a new, non-filler pic.

Anyways, there will not be a character today. Thus, there will be!
Not a filler, but still boring to me, and to a good number of other people I suspect, (especially non-Greninja fans).

If we don't get a character in some kind of role tonight (playable, AT or trophy), we DEFINIITELY will on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom