• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I don't know what Sakurai could do to top the Direct. I wouldn't be surprised if tonight is filler and he posts that he's taking some time off.

Also, I think we'll get another Smash only Direct some time. There's still so much left to explain!

Shroob

Sup?
As far as what to expect, I honestly don't think we'll get much 'new' information for a bit. We got a ton of stage/item/character news, and the closest I see is maybe May for Wario?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
As far as what to expect, I honestly don't think we'll get much 'new' information for a bit. We got a ton of stage/item/character news, and the closest I see is maybe May for Wario?
Sakurai answered a lot of questions in the Direct, but gave us even more unanswered questions. Over the next few months... hell, even until E3 he's got enough to talk about just from the Direct. There's only about 50 PotD's until E3. I think he'll reshow a lot of what we saw in the next two months.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Hopefully it becomes 100% clear if Mega Lucario is FS or not. Seeing how he specifically referred to the others as such, it was kinda weird how he phrased that.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I don't think we're getting a PotD tonight.

After today's information blowout it doesn't bother me any if there is no pic.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Staarih

Smash Master
Yeah, probably getting no separate PotD today. Wasn't it like Wednesday morning in Japan when the Direct aired anyway? So basically all the new info would be today's update.

Pac Man all but confirmed at this point.
Actually, you could look at it another way. Items could be all Namco is adding. It's very odd that a third party has two items from two different series in the game. A pac-man sprite could easily be another item.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Actually, I would look at it another way. Items could be all Namco is adding. It's very odd that a third party has two items from two different series in the game. A pac-man sprite could easily be another item.
If it is, we've yet to see it. I'd find it odd if a company like Namco would not include their mascot, yet more obscure games.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
"You mean it's not a penguin Colonel?" You mean to tell me those aren't the golden flags from Starfox Assault?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Actually, you could look at it another way. Items could be all Namco is adding. It's very odd that a third party has two items from two different series in the game. A pac-man sprite could easily be another item.
Lol. No. Dude. Think logically here. No third party company is only going to get items. Let alone the one that's helping MAKE the game.

He's in. It's just time to accept it.

Lol. No. Dude. Think logically here. No third party company is only going to get items. Let alone the one that's helping MAKE the game.

I do not care if Pac-Man is in or not (I'd take him over some other popular 3rd-party reps and would love a Pac-Man stage.) But adding a few of their items and nothing else feels like something Namco would do. Like leaving a calling card.

Last edited:

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
Even if there's no pic of the day, we got the direct and the pictures we received just now, so I am pretty satisfied.

Last edited:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I honestly wouldn't expect any more special pictures for at least another week. So much was covered in the direct that I'm predicting there will be a LOT of filler information we got from it.

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice

I admit that having just the items from a third party company without any character representation is unlikely, but this train of logic could easily apply to other Namco characters as well so it is too soon to confirm that the Namco character is Pac-man.

Staarih

Smash Master
Well, hopefully we'll get back to the daily routine tomorrow then. I can't wait to see the newly revealed characters in future PotD's. Then again, I really don't know what could be shown after all the new info we just got, other than random fillers.

Shroob

Sup?
Well, hopefully we'll get back to the daily routine tomorrow then. I can't wait to see the newly revealed characters in future PotD's. Then again, I really don't know what could be shown after all the new info we just got, other than random fillers.
First and foremost, I think Sakurai should actually talk about the state of Charizard going solo.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
First and foremost, I think Sakurai should actually talk about the state of Charizard going solo.
Charizard: "This band would be nothing without me! That's it, I'm out"

"The Pokemon Trainer tour has been cancelled, check in next month for Charizards solo debut"

Not sure why but it made me think of PT being The Beetles. :x

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So I'm assuming the new few weeks will be content from the direct that we already know? :p

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well since we probably aren't getting one, here. Take this instead.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So the POTD is the new Pokemon stage, Elite Four Dragon stadium, must be fore the Wii U version. Keep the goodness coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom