• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Anyone else find it funny looking at the challenger approaching banners and all have their game faces on but Yoshi who looks like he just noticed someone taking a picture of him as he strolls along?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
First and foremost, I think Sakurai should actually talk about the state of Charizard going solo.
I can't help but feel that my latest Nuzlocke ending in only Charizard surviving/soloing the E4 was foreshadowing.

Would this be what there seeing? i found it on a fann page on facebook.
The Dragonmark Chamber from the Elite Four in Pokemon X/Y. Though this discussion is probably better suited in the Stage Discussion thread.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
I can't help but feel that my latest Nuzlocke ending in only Charizard surviving/soloing the E4 was foreshadowing.

The Dragonmark Chamber from the Elite Four in Pokemon X/Y. Though this discussion is probably better suited in the Stage Discussion thread.

Oh hehe i posted it cause i thought it was the pic they was talking about.

we wasint talking about stages we was looking for the pic of the day.:laugh:

But i guess it wasint so i just deleted it lol,Sorry if it was a problem.:chuckle:

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I'm honestly wondering how many more PotDs we'll get from now on. Will it still be updated regularly? Or is Sakurai going to use that giant dump of photos in the press kit on a daily basis? I know at a certain point in time, the Brawl Dojo website stopped updating before the game came out. I sincerely hope they're not done giving us daily tidbits just yet.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm honestly wondering how many more PotDs we'll get from now on. Will it still be updated regularly? Or is Sakurai going to use that giant dump of photos in the press kit on a daily basis? I know at a certain point in time, the Brawl Dojo website stopped updating before the game came out. I sincerely hope they're not done giving us daily tidbits just yet.
Well, do be aware that he'll probably show secret characters post release.

Also, if I remember correctly, the last week of April is Golden Week, so, brace yourselves for a week without pics.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
After the amount of info we have now, a Pic of the Day isn't really needed today.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Yeah, to be honest, we have enough info to carry over for a couple weeks. And even if not, it will probably just be loads of filler/stuff we know already.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
We got like four months worth of info in a single day so it makes me wonder how they're going to go about the PoD until E3. Granted, there's still a ton of stuff we still don't know but it makes me wonder if they're just going to ease up on things for awhile.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I can see us not getting a pic until Monday. That seems reasonable after a Direct, but that's the maximum in my opinion. Well probably get one tomorrow, though.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm guessing we'll still be getting pics like normal, but I could very easily see not getting any new content being shown at least for the remainder of the week.

Then again, it's Sakurai. Who the hell knows anymore.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I think if we don't get brand new things like we've been getting, we might just get still pics/explanations of stuff that was in the Direct but wasn't elaborated on. Like Mega Lucario, Final Destination, some of the items, stages, etc.

At this point we have enough to talk about from the direct to not rely on the PotD, but for the sake of this thread I hope info persists.

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
We'll probably get a lot of daily pics of the stuff that was in the press kit, so I'm not really expecting much of anything new until E3.

Last edited:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
As exciting as all this stuff was, I doubt Sakurai thinks we can, or wants us to ride the hype wave for the next what, 50 days? If anything, more people are back into the PotD now that attention has been drawn back to the games. It'd be foolish in my opinion to lose that attention.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I hope we get some clarification about Greninja like how his counter works.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Im considering taking a couple of weeks of the PotDs and all Smash stuff. I've been obsessed since E3, and after yesterdays storm of info, my brain seems fried. I dont think a PotD will be able to top a 40 minute direct abd 200+ pics. Maybe once this all dies down a little.

SpindaMaster

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3136-6569-2540
There's even MORE pictures evidently.
I think I'd be okay with not getting another pic for the rest of the month at this point.

EDIT: It's working now. Thanks Bauske!

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I don't expect anything mind blowing for the rest of the week. Tomorrow will probably be a picture of Charizard or Greninja. (or both)

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
There's even MORE pictures evidently.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vqRNuDK-oL0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I think I'd be okay with not getting another pic for the rest of the month at this point.

EDIT: this embed didn't work. Anyone know how to do it properly?
Just copy the Youtube URL and then click the little film icon next to the picture icon above the text box. Past the URL there and the forum does the rest for you. :)

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So are we getting a pic tomorrow? I mean, it probably won't be anything new, but to see the PoTDs end like this without any warning in advance is... kind of sad. I mean, it's great we're getting all this information, but as the game comes so much closer to release, the hype will release. Heck, we're already going to know the entire roster before the end of summer.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that hyping up the game, picture after picture, was so much fun, I'm going to really miss it.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'm sure we're still getting them. Real question is will we keep getting them when 3DS drops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom