• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Actually, a blue shell item would be pretty cool. It does 25% damage and homes in on the person with the most stocks or least damage who is not the person who threw it.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Is something REALLY being announced tonight completely unrelated to the daily screenshot around 3-4am? It all just seems like hype.

edit: Smash related I mean, in the MK update.

Last edited:

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
I always wanted the blue shell as an item, I hope they add it this time.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So this is a Nintendo Direct, or just random MK8 stuff elsewhere? I really don't wanna stay awake for something I may not like.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Lame.....

Though it looks like there's a new meteor effect!

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling it's not just Mario Kart. IGN said "Nintendo fans"...I'm thinking something like non-Mario characters in Mario Kart, or Mario Kart content in Smash.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Oh, the Thunder Cloud is back! I missed it in Brawl! :D Awesome. And I love the effects.

Any Quote so far?

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
"Pic of the day. Pikachu's Thunder now starts off with a thundercloud that deals a Meteor Smash! From left to right, you can see this combo starting with Pikachu throwing the opponent upward, Meteor Smashing with the lightning strike, and then directly attacking. Foes can dodge, of course, so the attack won't hit consistently, but when it does, it sure feels good!"

Let's see here:

First, Pikachu Up-throw, chain into Thunder, Thunder meteors into itself, and another attack from Pikachu.

Combo of Untold Destruction?

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlPp_CzbQ
Pic of the day. Pikachu's Thunder now starts off with a thundercloud that deals a Meteor Smash! From left to right, you can see this combo starting with Pikachu throwing the opponent upward, Meteor Smashing with the lightning strike, and then directly attacking. Foes can dodge, of course, so the attack won't hit consistently, but when it does, it sure feels good!

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
"Pic of the day. Pikachu's Thunder now starts off with a thundercloud that deals a Meteor Smash! From left to right, you can see this combo starting with Pikachu throwing the opponent upward, Meteor Smashing with the lightning strike, and then directly attacking. Foes can dodge, of course, so the attack won't hit consistently, but when it does, it sure feels good!"

UncleAndross

Smash Cadet
That is a cool balance change! I feel Pika's thunder was too strong in 4 player matches. You could snipe kills everywhere. This takes away its dominance in 4 player whilst keeping it viable in 1v1

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
This is good news! I used to love playing as Pika, now I'll love him again. Buffs like that are awesome. Info like this is awesome, actually. We never get Pikachu info or the originally announced character info.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
This combo will be tested in 4 player mode and deemed too broken by Sakurai, don't expect any long stay.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, ppl always wanted a Pika update, and they got one. Maybe it'll weaken them Spamchus from Basic Brawl now... maybe. But that's just me ranting.
And why does it have to be Bowser getting hurt again?

Now I wanna see a Pit combo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom