• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
So disappointed that on a day with legit new info about a character's Final Smash, (a Final Smash may I add that fans have been clamoring for since Brawl) we still have an inordinate amount of people going "le sigh. no character that was undoubtedly coming back anyway...."

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So disappointed that on a day with legit new info about a character's Final Smash, (a Final Smash may I add that fans have been clamoring for since Brawl) we still have an inordinate amount of people going "le sigh. no character that was undoubtedly coming back anyway...."
It's to be expected, especially considering the amount of people who never even play with Final Smashes enabled.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
It is a shame there were no character this Month, yes. But they are obviously saving a few Veterans, as well as a bunch of Newcomers, for the upcoming Direct. Hate faith!

I expect Palutena, Tingle, Chrom or Ridley for the next Direct.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Yes! Great update today. Can't wait to see this final smash in action. Luigi needed his poltergust this time IMO.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'm gonna miss dat swanky Luigi dance.
Personally I'm hoping that other characters will have new FS as well, and that in such cases we'll get to pick between one or the other. Just 'cause, you know. Options are cool.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
This is the best update yet. As a Luigi main, this deeply satisfies me. Please no April fools joke Sakurai. Remember the whole Sonic and Tails thing in Melee. Now imagine that but with Ridley instead. This place will go to hell in a handbasket.
There's no way the joke would be ridley being playable thats just a meaner joke than the melee one

And even if there was a joke on April fools it would not be as evil and mean as that deconfirming ridley

Besides the longest wait for a character could = ridley earlier than we think due to us being wrong about being able to predict him

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Needs a new FS, no doubt about it tier: :falco::ness2:/:lucas::peach::mario2::link2:/:toonlink::wolf::rob::pit::warioc:(if he reps Wario Land and gets a new moveset)
Would be nice if they had a new FS (or a buffed FS) tier: :ganondorf::popo::dedede::diddy::metaknight::bowser2::jigglypuff::kirby2::dk2::yoshi2::zelda::sheik:
Already good FS tier::ike::marth::gw::olimar::falcon::fox::sonic::wario::samus2::zerosuitsamus::snake:

--------------------------------

BTW I'm hoping for a Ridley 'reveal' tomorrow.

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
This is probably my favorite PotD in March. I really wish they'd implement the Poltergust into Luigi's moveset, but at least we see it in his Final Smash! I personally HATED the Negative Zone. IMO, it didn't match Luigi. I can't say that I know where it came from either. . .

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
So much hype for Luigi's new Final Smash. I mean it's cool and all seeing something related to the Mario games (or at least more than just 'oh Luigi doesn't like being in his brothers shadow so here's a drug ball to reflect that') but how many of you either use Final Smashes or use Luigi? Personally I use items if they are on on Basic Brawl but that's about it and I only used Luigi when he was a Mario clone in Smash 64.

Anyways, this update is cool but it doesn't really matter to me since I don't use Luigi. However there is hope now for upgraded Final Smashes for other characters. Also boo to no character March.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So, we're one day away from Trollmas/Sakuraimas, what's everyone expecting?

T'was the night before Sakuraimas
And all through the boards
people were debating about Ridley
and Fire Emblem lords.

The Smashers were anxious,
the wait they couldn't bear,
constantly refreshing the home page
with high hopes of what would be there.

Suddenly from Miiverse
there arouse such a clatter
that people switched over their tabs
to see what was the matter.

Smash fans saw with horror
and broke into a cold sweat
as Sakurai had intentionally
posted the trolliest pic yet

Expletives were shouted,
fans couldn't believe what they saw
there was a character disconfirmation,
the biggest one of all,

"Please understand"
Sakurai said with a grin
"We don't have enough resources
to let everyone in"

Butthurt flooded the web,
as Sakurai began to type
"Hope this isn't a problem"
and laughed into the night. :troll:

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Tom Nook assist trophy tomorrow, because why not?

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
If Sakurai shows Ridley in the backgrounds of Pyrosphere tomorrow, then I will be happy, cuz' then he would be pretty much confirmed playable~

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
If expecting some ridiculous troll picture is the only thing we're going to do here today... well then I guess I'll see ya'll tomorrow.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
If expecting some ridiculous troll picture is the only thing we're going to do here today... well then I guess I'll see ya'll tomorrow.
Naw, I was just joking. I don't expect him to post anything related to April Fools. I honestly expect some minor info about a change in moveset for a veteran, or a returning Item.

:3

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
You forgot palutena as well.

Yea I forgot that part but anyway

But you forgot a crucial part you forgot there are atill plenty of veterans who were starters in brawl not revealed yet.

Shiek, zero suit samus, meta knight, pokemon trainer, ike (though I think he's getting kicked), yoshi, ice climbers, wario, and lucas (even though he might be kicked as well)
I know you know this but even though they were starters in Brawl they could be secret in Smash 4. They could reveal those characters at E3 as well.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Yea because he could be lying about ridley being deconfirmed as a stage hazard if that's the update tomorrow
Indeed. And I just feel that, IF Sakurai would ever do something for April Fools, it would be disconfirming Ridley. And remember, there's most likely a Direct soon. Perfect time to say "Oh, wait, Ridley is playable too?!" And then reveal his Epic CGi trailer.

It's perfect!

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Even though we got no character for March, this one update made it worth it, at least to me. Seeing Luigi do something that Luigi HAS ACTUALLY DONE fills me with great hope. The game's in the right direction, let's hope it stays that way.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So, we're one day away from Trollmas/Sakuraimas, what's everyone expecting?
I almost want to stay up late tonight just to witness the aftermath when **** hits the fan because of this.... but I have a long day at school tomorrow... maybe I could go to bed early and wake up around 3am just on time to join in the fun? :awesome:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Hoping mario get some changes as well final smash wise and moveset wise i would be so happy if the fludd was removed and replace with his old down b. The fludd is so useless for me if i want to edgeguard i just use the cape.
Sorry, unfortunately FLUDD was already seen a long time back, in Rosalina's trailer I believe.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I almost want to stay up late tonight just to witness the aftermath when **** hits the fan because of this.... but I have a long day at school tomorrow... maybe I could go to bed early and wake up around 3am just on time to join in the fun? :awesome:
I'm going to stay up. It means I'll only get maybe 4 hours of sleep but the potential for shenangians is too great to pass up.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I'm going to stay up. It means I'll only get maybe 4 hours of sleep but the potential for shenangians is too great to pass up.
Imagine if Sakurai posted a pic and it was only a filler pic... it would be Sakurai's way of saying "joke is on you for staying up so late, anticipating lulz and trolling and you get nothing!" :troll:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Imagine if Sakurai posted a pic and it was only a filler pic... it would be Sakurai's way of saying "joke is on you for staying up so late, anticipating lulz and trolling and you get nothing!" :troll:

Sakurai just strikes me as the kind of guy who would actually like April Fool's Day and given how almost every single update of last month was something new, I think it'll be something buzz worthy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom