• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Indeed. And I just feel that, IF Sakurai would ever do something for April Fools, it would be disconfirming Ridley. And remember, there's most likely a Direct soon. Perfect time to say "Oh, wait, Ridley is playable too?!" And then reveal his Epic CGi trailer.

It's perfect!
I wouldn't even be mad.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
But in the meantime, trolls are going to have a field day... just like what's happened on August 20, 2013. :troll:
They had a field day just because I joined?
Dang, who's joining the forums tommorrow that trolls are having a field day again? Sakurai?

SSBIx3M

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai will post a collectable trophy of himself as a Mii to represent the Miis somewhere. :p
It would be perfect to make a harmless joke.
Maybe the first(main) pic will be a close up picture of it, and the second pic will reveal it as a trophy.

Just an idea that I had all day. lol ^^''

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Sakurai will post a collectable trophy of himself as a Mii to represent the Miis somewhere. :p
It would be perfect to make a harmless joke.
Maybe the first(main) pic will be a close up picture of it, and the second pic will reveal it as a trophy.

Just an idea that I had all day. lol ^^''
You just sparked a great idea in my mind.
It's obvious we're getting Miis, so every franchise like in Brawl will have his section in the trophy mode, right?
Miis should have, among other things, lik 30ish trophies of the Miis of key Nintendo personalities, from Sakurai to Miyamoto, Iwata to Reggie, Itoi, Yokoi, Yamauchi, and so on, with a little description of their career.
Will never happen, but it would be so cool.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
It's obvious we're getting Miis, so every franchise like in Brawl will have his section in the trophy mode, right?
Miis should have, among other things, lik 30ish trophies of the Miis of key Nintendo personalities, from Sakurai to Miyamoto, Iwata to Reggie, Itoi, Yokoi, and so on, with a little description of their career.
Will never happen, but it would so cool.
I actually would love that! Smash is not just about fanservice... but it is also a celebration of Nintendo history... so it makes perfect sense!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Miis should have, among other things, lik 30ish trophies of the Miis of key Nintendo personalities, from Sakurai to Miyamoto, Iwata to Reggie, Itoi, Yokoi, Yamauchi, and so on, with a little description of their career.
Will never happen, but it would be so cool.
I'm probably one of five people who would totally be on board with a playable Mii-yamoto.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I'm probably one of five people who would totally be on board with a playable Mii-yamoto.
I'm in for Miis, absolutely. But not a precise Mii. You can create your Mii too look like Miyamoto and use it, sure, but having Miyamoto himself as a playable character would be pretty weird imho (surely better than Reggie).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I thought it was pretty cool. Finally Poltergust is in Smash. I think we might be getting a big character update on direct.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Still can't believe March didn't get any character.
Also is this officially the longest drought yet or what? Should be more than 40 days now right?

bloodbuzzed

Smash Apprentice
This week is going to come bearing great things. I just have that feeling. My money is on a revealing screenshot of Palutena's Temple level for tomorrow.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Still can't believe March didn't get any character.
Also is this officially the longest drought yet or what? Should be more than 40 days now right?
Nope. We're currently at 38, making it one day longer than the drought between Sonic and Marth, the second longest drought. Wednesday is exactly 40. On that note, a vast majority of the major Nintendo Directs have been on Wednesday with Friday being in a distant second.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Nope. We're currently at 38, making it one day longer than the drought between Sonic and Marth, the second longest drought. Wednesday is exactly 40. On that note, a vast majority of the major Nintendo Directs have been on Wednesday with Friday being in a distant second.
I think we are going to get a direct date reveal this week

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I bet on Thursday but inside me I know the truth.

schavira

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if it has been mentioned but tomorrow is the anniversary of the Pokémon anime. That, combined with the Google Maps April Fools' Day joke, kind of gives me hope that something will happen, and it won't just be a prank...

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
This is going to be a great week.. April Fools or no April Fools. :D

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm going to laugh if Sakurai passes up April Fool's Day :p, though I don't think he will. The opportunity is too perfect.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I don't know if it has been mentioned but tomorrow is the anniversary of the Pokémon anime. That, combined with the Google Maps April Fools' Day joke, kind of gives me hope that something will happen, and it won't just be a prank...
Pic of the day. The legendary Pokemon strikes back!

It shows a picture of Mewtwo... but there is no character page on the website... so people will cry themselves to sleep tonight. :troll:

schavira

Smash Journeyman
Pic of the day. The legendary Pokemon strikes back!

It shows a picture of Mewtwo... but there is no character page on the website... so people will cry themselves to sleep tonight. :troll:
What if for April Fools' Day they introduce Pichu and make it seem like a joke, but, instead of the prank being that a fake character page is put up, it turns out he is legitimately in the game.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
What if for April Fools' Day they introduce Pichu and make it seem like a joke, but, instead of the prank being that a fake character page is put up, it turns out he is legitimately in the game.
I'd be honestly okay with Pichu as long as everyone else gets in. He does rep the beloved Johto games, after all.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Blah. I never liked Pichu. He's only good for getting 100% in my Pokedex.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Are we all expecting something here? Now now, don't think he'll show off something for April Fools. Though it would be funny, I'm holding low expectations. Though I do sense a Direct either this week or next.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Are we all expecting something here? Now now, don't think he'll show off something for April Fools. Though it would be funny, I'm holding low expectations. Though I do sense a Direct either this week or next.
Silly person.

We always expect something. Because surely Sakurai knows that every move he makes is carefully analyzed for clues on his future actions.

SSBIx3M

Smash Apprentice
It would be funny if Sakurai reveals the truth behind the Monday pic.
Like: "The Poltergust isn't his Final Smash. April Fools! It is actually a new move of him."
Because I don't, shouldn't the eyes glow when using a Final Smash?

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
What if he reveals Pichu as a Poke Ball Pokemon and starts out the caption by saying, "Warning! Challenger Approaching!........April Fool's!" xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom