• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
What thread is this again? OH RIGHT, pic of the day. right...

Sakurai is probably watching and won't give us Yoshi now. We're all doomed.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It is kind of embarrassing that a person would upgrade to premium. People take the biggest loss for that sh*t. You really paid extra for features to comment, post, and participate in a awkward a*s community. Almost everyone is weird in here (the main ones are the hentai fiends who receive pleasure from viewing it) and thank god I am sane enough to realize they exist. It really is not worth it. #TakeaL*****lmao
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a very fine example of "missing the joke".

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I like the Jedi Ghost versions of the Smash 4 characters in posts.

Hopefully Yoshi shall get to become one with the Force tonight.

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Wow. People have different opinions and thoughts in life than you godking123. What weirdos. Shun difference.

Whatever. Get the **** back on topic. Ain't none of that **** relevant to the fact we're probably not going to get anything tonight.
LMAO I know obviously. That awkward moment when a dummy thinks they are smart but they are not haha. You are not even relevant because I can tell you support hentai along with him. @ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser And you are a fine example of a unintelligent person who wastes there money on pointless sh*t in life. Some parents don't teach their kids **** growing up. T

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Well, how about it? We are getting :yoshi2: Or :wario: Tonight?
:happysheep: I'd rather have the Yoshinator, he's long over due and we really gotta have the original 8 all together again. He also isn't fat and annoying and gross and yes I am not a fan of Wario.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
LMAO I know obviously. That awkward moment when a dummy thinks they are smart but they are not haha. You are not even relevant because I can tell you support hentai along with him. @ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser And you are a fine example of a unintelligent person who wastes there money on pointless sh*t in life. Some parents don't teach their kids **** growing up. T
Like manners?

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
What's a Hentai? Is that some kind of noodle?

I'd take Wario getting to become a Jedi Ghost too.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
What's a Hentai? Is that some kind of noodle?

I'd take Wario getting to become a Jedi Ghost too.
Hentai is about a lot of noodles called tentacl-
moving on.

I'd rather a Snake jedi ghosts, though. Any reveal tonight is welcome to me as long as it isn't fat. :wario:

Last edited:

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
... Dude, why do you care so much? really, people spend their money on some extra features on this site, so what? Why do you care so much about how other people spend their money? You're really not all too normal if this and the idea that they get off to hentai upsets you so much.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Don't let GodKing rile your feathers guys. Don't respond to his trolling and just report him. He will go away soon enough.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
They need to hurry up and reveal Mr. Game & Watch now. I don't have premium, but for my favorite flat man ghosting in on my posts, I would be seriously tempted. So, G&W tonight please?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
There are never leaks?

All them Brawl leaks must be wrong then.
I don't remember ever seeing or hearing about absolutely any Brawl leaks and I'm only referring to Smash 4 "leaks" here, so I don't care about that.

Anyways, 2 more hours until the desired pic post. Not hoping for anything in particular since I've been very happy with what we've gotten recently.

@ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser And you are a fine example of a unintelligent person who wastes there money on pointless sh*t in life. Some parents don't teach their kids **** growing up. T
I don't know which is more adorable, your spelling and grammar or your being butthurt about me spending my $3 however I please.

Don't let GodKing rile your feathers guys. Don't respond to his trolling and just report him. He will go away soon enough.
*shrugs* Hey, at least it gives us something to amuse ourselves and kill time with until the pic is posted, eh?

Jokes aside, will do.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Having an unpopular opinion does not equate to trolling.

Wave was sorta giving off the impression of a braggart, even in jest, which might've been why he responded like he did.

So what about that theory about characters being more likely to be shown on Thursday? Do people still believe that?

Oh okay that has nothing to do with Miiverse pics. Maybe you should be a mod and not try to talk **** about me.
....Okay, now that seems like deliberate trolling. (to me at least)

----

Last edited:

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Oh okay that has nothing to do with Miiverse pics. Maybe you should be a mod and not try to talk **** about me. I am not constantly posting spam stuff or posting 100 consecutive messages sir. Maybe you should give infractions to people who try to talk S*it about "trolls" when they are here.

Last edited:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Having an unpopular opinion does not equate to trolling.

Wave was sorta giving off the impression of a braggart, even in jest, which might've been why he responded like he did.

So what about that theory about characters being more likely to be shown on Thursday? Do people still believe that?

----
Every character not revealed as a part of a direct has been shown on either a Thursday or a Friday with a roughly equal distribution between the two. Combined with our fairly long "dry spell" without a character, that means that today and tomorrow are both prime days for a character reveal. Since today is the first of two pretty equally plausible days, I wouldn't bank too much on it, but it's certainly a decent possibility.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Between the green dino-dragon and the garlic eating fat man, I'd rather see the garlic eating fat man, but I'd rather see a random vet than the garlic eating fat man for a plot twist.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Every character not revealed as a part of a direct has been shown on either a Thursday or a Friday with a roughly equal distribution between the two. Combined with our fairly long "dry spell" without a character, that means that today and tomorrow are both prime days for a character reveal. Since today is the first of two pretty equally plausible days, I wouldn't bank too much on it, but it's certainly a decent possibility.
Today does have the backing of being the japanese release date for some games, however. I'm not sure about Friday, but there's two release dates and an anniversary on Thursday.

Only digging that hole deeper pal, just drop it before you end up regretting it.
You can't cure stupid

Last edited:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Oh okay that has nothing to do with Miiverse pics. Maybe you should be a mod and not try to talk **** about me. I am not constantly posting spam stuff or posting 100 consecutive messages sir. Maybe you should give infractions to people who try to talk S*it about "trolls" when they are here.
Only digging that hole deeper pal, just drop it before you end up regretting it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
No I didn't. What I said was completely safe and harmless. If that's what you think, you simply missed the obvious, sarcastic joke and that's your problem, not mine.

The fact that you are unable to comprehend my sense of humor is not my fault. /Daffy Duck-Type Line

Time is being killed quite nicely, though. There's about 30 minutes gone. I'll honestly laugh if we get another sleeping or throwaway pic.

Also, hi Angelglory.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Between the green dino-dragon and the garlic eating fat man, I'd rather see the garlic eating fat man, but I'd rather see a random vet than the garlic eating fat man for a plot twist.
I'm with you - I'd love to see those two, Wario especially - but I wan't a random reveal. Someone we didn't see coming. Today or tomorrow... I can't take another week of this!

Maybe we'll get a Mario Party stage or item.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I like how the guy is practically asking for another infraction right now.

Anyway, I'm near-certain that we'll be getting a veteran reveal soon, be it today, tomorrow, or sometime next week.

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
So now that I figured its MPIT coming out tomorrow in Japan for some odd reason, I say either Wario or Yoshi or neither and we get an item

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
I have nothing to regret. This is just a mere forum about an impressive video game series. I initially said something like 20 post up, but yet you guys still rather talk about me "trolling" which has nothing to do with the topic.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So now that I figured its MPIT coming out tomorrow in Japan for some odd reason, I say either Wario or Yoshi or neither and we get an item
...If you don't mind me asking, what's "MPIT"?

Nevermind. I realize you mean Mario Party: Island Tour.

Last edited:

Steelia

Smash Champion
Have a feeling the week was set when Sakurai did that quadruple PotD on Monday. Figure it'll be filler from here till Friday... Maybe Pikachu sleeping this time!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I'm with you - I'd love to see those two, Wario especially - but I wan't a random reveal. Someone we didn't see coming. Today or tomorrow... I can't take another week of this!

Maybe we'll get a Mario Party stage or item.
Exactly. Regardless of the vet, I'm never disappointed, I just feel as though it's even better when it's a vet that people weren't expecting.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright people, let's continue with the MiiVerse discussion. T-Minus 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 hours left until the next Miiverse picture.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
For future reference, drop it/ignore them means drop it/ignore them, not get involved/be a mini-mod, people.

Or they could do a 3D World/Galaxy deal, and just do a pic with all Mario characters (and DK) on the recently showcased stage.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Alright people, let's continue with the MiiVerse discussion. T-Minus 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 hours left until the next Miiverse picture.
You should've had all of the numbers scratches out as a joke to say that there's no telling how many hours are left since we now know they're capable of being several hours late. lol

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
As weird as this sound, I hope we don't get a stage...we've had only 3DS stages. And while that is fine, since I'm buying both copies, I want to see more Wii U stages! So if it is a stage, Wii U stage or bust! We've had more Mario Party games on console than handhelds anyway >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom