• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
This buildup for a character reveal is intense. However, I shall not be up at 3-4 a.m. only to be stuck with a fistful of tears. I've been hurt too many times before.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Being as I have a lot of stuff to do, I will be up for a little while. I'll probably be seeing the picture depending on the work I have to do.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'll be on for a few more minutes, but I can't stand to stay up late for a small possibility.

So, for tomorrows Pic, what are our standing bets?

-Luigi

-Yoshi

-Yoshi w/ Baby Mario

-Vet pic

-Newcomer pic

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'll be on for a few more minutes, but I can't stand to stay up late for a small possibility.

So, for tomorrows Pic, what are our standing bets?

-Luigi

-Yoshi

-Yoshi w/ Baby Mario

-Vet pic

-Newcomer pic
By newcomer you mean one that is already confirmed yeah?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I wonder if I'm the only one that thinks that seeing the PotD after waking up in the morning would increase the chance of a vet reveal versus staying up for it..

However, the hype always keeps me up so I never get to test it..

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I wonder if I'm the only one that thinks that seeing the PotD after waking up in the morning would increase the chance of a vet reveal versus staying up for it..

However, the hype always keeps me up so I never get to test it..
Not really.
...I think you're looking a bit too deep into this.

If anything, it goes by dates.
And since Mario Party is releasing tomorrow in Japan (not to mention Battle Trozei in America).
There's a good chance for a veteran.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Not really.
...I think you're looking a bit too deep into this.

If anything, it goes by dates.
And since Mario Party is releasing tomorrow in Japan (not to mention Battle Trozei in America).
There's a good chance for a veteran.
Oh yeah, I know. I'm just messing around. The pic that is chosen for the PotD is going to be the same pic regardless of what time I go to sleep/wake up, I have no control over it.

I'm still banking on an item for Thursday and a character Friday.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
By newcomer you mean one that is already confirmed yeah?
Yes, that's what I mean.

Oh yeah, I know. I'm just messing around. The pic that is chosen for the PotD is going to be the same pic regardless of what time I go to sleep/wake up, I have no control over it.

I'm still banking on an item for Thursday and a character Friday.
Alright.. what Item then? I'll just go with the Beam Sword, just off a whim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
There's a leak in the Rumours and Leaks Thread that says Yoshi will be revealed tonight with a drastically different playstyle.

As with all leaks, take it with a grain of salt because it's usually the creation of a very bored person. Just thought I'd alert you guys to it if you don't watch that thread.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There's a leak in the Rumours and Leaks Thread that says Yoshi will be revealed tonight with a drastically different playstyle.

As with all leaks, take it with a grain of salt because it's usually the creation of a very bored person. Just thought I'd alert you guys to it if you don't watch that thread.
We're probably not even gonna get a vet reveal tonight. lol

Hokori

Great King of Evil

Although I'm not one to feed into leaks, I'm curious to see how one could notice drastic changes in playstyle via pics that get uploaded on his character page...

Regardless, that leak's fate will be decided tonight.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Although I'm not one to feed into leaks, I'm curious to see how one could notice drastic changes in playstyle via pics that get uploaded on his character page...

Regardless, that leak's fate will be decided tonight.
Haven't you people learned yet?

All leaks are fake and any leaks with a part of it actually confirmed are nothing more than a lucky guess. There are no true leaks.

And that is the mindset of a sane person that doesn't like the waste time. Thank you.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122

All leaks are fake and any leaks with a part of it actually confirmed are nothing more than a lucky guess. There are no true leaks.

And that is the mindset of a sane person that doesn't like the waste time. Thank you.
And so the starving ants of the lower echelon of the fanbase look to the heavens for their God, Sakurai, to bless them with newcomer and veteran reveals, only to have their hearts crushed by noses and the blue woman from the stars. They turn away from the creator to a false prophet, the leaker: a mysterious figure who claims that his second uncle is a translator at Nintendo, for something to cling onto for the future that will never come.

Hokori

Great King of Evil

I don't see where anyone was buying into this leak..

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And so the starving ants of the lower echelon of the fanbase look to the heavens for their God, Sakurai, to bless them with newcomer and veteran reveals, only to have their hearts crushed by noses and the blue woman from the stars. They turn away from the creator to a false prophet, the leaker: a mysterious figure who claims that his second uncle is a translator at Nintendo, for something to cling onto for the future that will never come.
False prophet?

So you mean that when starving Smash fans seek new information, they turn to a Flareon?

I don't see where anyone was buying into this leak..

You acknowledge it's existence and that alone earns you a spot in detention.

Last edited:

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Hi People! Dropping in to comment that Sakurai might have intended a filler, but he finally played his hand on Smashville 2.0. I don't know if you've noticed, but till today's pic, it's been static, no changes with time, and the same character set for town and city. (Wendell/Sahara/Pelly, Redd/Gracie/Shrunk.). Today we finally know for sure that the background NPCs will change out due to seeing Mabel and Timmy/Tommy instead.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hi People! Dropping in to comment that Sakurai might have intended a filler, but he finally played his hand on Smashville 2.0. I don't know if you've noticed, but till today's pic, it's been static, no changes with time, and the same character set for town and city. (Wendell/Sahara/Pelly, Redd/Gracie/Shrunk.). Today we finally know for sure that the background NPCs will change out due to seeing Mabel and Timmy/Tommy instead.
...Um...Yay~? *shrugs*

Sonsa

Smash Champion
"Pic of the day. What's this cute new item? It's Yoshi! Just hop aboard and wreak havoc! Yoshi first appeared in Super Mario World on the SNES."
(Just looking for some reactions muahaha)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
"Pic of the day. What's this cute new item? It's Yoshi! Just hop aboard and wreak havoc! Yoshi first appeared in Super Mario World on the SNES."
(Just looking for some reactions muahaha)
Yoshi sucked anyways.

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
Because we have money and you don't.
It is kind of embarrassing that a person would upgrade to premium. People take the biggest loss for that sh*t. You really paid extra for features to comment, post, and participate in a awkward a*s community. Almost everyone is weird in here (the main ones are the hentai fiends who receive pleasure from viewing it) and thank god I am sane enough to realize they exist. It really is not worth it. #TakeaLb!tchlmao

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
It is kind of embarrassing that a person would upgrade to premium. People take the biggest loss for that sh*t. You really paid extra for features to comment, post, and participate in a awkward a*s community. Almost everyone is weird in here (the main ones are the hentai fiends who receive pleasure from viewing it) and thank god I am sane enough to realize they exist. It really is not worth it. #TakeaL*****lmao
Nothin wrong with Hentai.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
It baffles my mind how people that are so stupid can somehow find out how to sign up for and post on these boards.

On Topic: I want snake but i don't expect him.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

I was just trying to be helpful :(

Hans_Moleman.png

I don't believe leaks either, it's just fun to read them sometimes, makes me think about character I would never have even considered.

Also, sane is so boring...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There are never leaks?

All them Brawl leaks must be wrong then.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Wow. People have different opinions and thoughts in life than you godking123. What weirdos. Shun difference.

Whatever. Get the **** back on topic. Ain't none of that **** relevant to the fact we're probably not going to get anything tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom