• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'd be okay with seeing one of the Earthbound guys. Wario is technically (well literally I guess) a different series from Mario, but it still exists within the Mario-verse and I'd rather see something from another world right now. Kinda the same reason I wasn't too excited about the potential of Yoshi being shown.

Dairz

Smash Ace
So these are the contestants for a reveal in tomorrows pic:
Wario, Yoshi, Snake, Ness, Lucas

Place your bets, folks.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Thinking this through, there's 19 out of 35 Brawl Characters confirmed so far. Of those that weren't unlockable we've still got Yoshi, Wario, Meta Knight, Ice Climbers, Pokemon Trainer, Ike and Lucas.

Brawl front loaded the newcomers while leaving their counterparts as unlockables. so maybe Ike and Lucas will be unlockable this time.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246

Place your bets, folks.
Well if we're throwing Ness and Lucas in we may as well consider the entire remaining case without a game on the horizon haha.

Either way, I'm better Wario if any at all.

Lozjam

Smash Champion

Place your bets, folks.
LUCAS I LOVE YOU COME TO SMASH 4 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is with this guy? Doesn't he know Sakurai calls the shots? I KNOW THAT, IT'S JUST MOTHER 3 IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER AND LUCAS IS MORE BADASS THAN NESS!!!! You know that Ness is more recognizable because Mother 3 never officially released in the U.S. and other western territories. SHUT UP! I WANT LUCAS TO RAVAGE MY BODY!!!!!!!! Dude, Calm yourself. Excuse me I get like this whenever the topic is brought up, and I deeply apologize. LUUUUCCCCCCCAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

My bet is Snake won't be revealed...

Please prove me wrong, Sakurai

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Eh, I wanted :pt: when Trozei was released but luckily I didn't get my hopes up for that. :c
I'm not sure about Thursday's picture, but I have a good feeling about Friday.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Sakurai doesn't go to Smashboards, but I'm sure the request will be denied. :troll:
He's gonna come to Smashboards this one time, show the world the greatness that is HD Falco/Ike and then the angels will sing!

On a serious note, I'm expecting an item more so than a character. But I'd just love to be wrong.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
With spring approaching, you'd probably think of someone who's green to show up.
Green you say? He's going to show Ridley in a green alternate color :troll:

Really though, I'd actually be okay with him showing some of the alternate looks for a few of the characters in a PotD if they were based off of something (i.e. Luigi in a Doc Luigi costume, etc, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom