• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Pfft. Actually I do want to see Pit's pose of him on the floor. The thing that kinda annoyed me in Brawl was that Pit's mouth never moved his mouth when he was hurt or down on the floor (or even when he was grabbed), while other characters, mostly noted, Zelda, had her mouth moving on the floor. In other words, he didn't really have much life shown when it came to expressions. As such, I want to see Pit's improvements in that aspect.
Showing him sleeping is optional.
Then I don't Think you need to worry. ^^

Looking at Marth here, it seems they have MUCH more expressions this time. This is seen on Dedede, Zelda, Luigi, even Lucario. ^^ So I'm sure Pit's mouth will be open. Plus, it's not Pit without him talking all the time, hehe.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/89030781268d8f48c0edc554163e8b5e/tumblr_mvwy2uquE61qdz93yo1_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/ea64f93d035a12b0ecf22afe0057c3ba/tumblr_mvwy2uquE61qdz93yo2_1280.jpg

Speaking of Pit, we've not seen him in a long time, have we?

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
"Yeah, WE'RE a real gaming company, yet somehow we breed fans just as guilty of needless trash talking and irrational hate as the companies we're supposedly better than."
A little wrong there, no hate againist EA and Micro$oft is irrational. Especially EA, they could change their name to Dudebro Grittybrown Inc. to really appease their fanbase. But back to the topic, we all knew today's update would be kinda lame (Although seeing Rosalina's pretty face is not truly bad >w>). I mean, every single update should've been like the Super Mario 3D Land update, but knowing Sakurai, that was just a one off shot of actually-interesting, actually-decent information.

And I can't seriously be the only one angry at Kojima for being a disgusting hypocrite and backstabber.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Then I don't Think you need to worry. ^^

Looking at Marth here, it seems they have MUCH more expressions this time. This is seen on Dedede, Zelda, Luigi, even Lucario. ^^ So I'm sure Pit's mouth will be open. Plus, it's not Pit without him talking all the time, hehe.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/89030781268d8f48c0edc554163e8b5e/tumblr_mvwy2uquE61qdz93yo1_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/ea64f93d035a12b0ecf22afe0057c3ba/tumblr_mvwy2uquE61qdz93yo2_1280.jpg

Speaking of Pit, we've not seen him in a long time, have we?
There has to be some Pit this month. Where is he? :(

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
There has to be some Pit this month. Where is he? :(
I Always find it hilarious when people type 'Pit', cuz' in Swedish, that's a Word for something certain. XD Don't Google it.

Ahem.

But well, we have about 8 pics left this month. I'm sure Pit will be in at least one of them. And IF we get a character (very likely), that adds Another big batch of pics. ^^ I'm sure we'll get a Pit Pic.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Welp, it had to end sometime. It's hard to be mad though because this is the first real filler pic that we've gotten in 2 months and this is only the second pic this month that wasn't something new. I can't begin to describe how thankful I am that this wasn't on Friday because, within this fanbase, there are few things more irritating than finishing the week on a filler. Also, good lord, dat glare off Rosalina's boobs... The pic that launched a thousands fan fics.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Really?

The 3DS version never looked so good!

- This is not the first time I've caught the website while swicthing formats...
If I recall correctly, the website had the Nintendogs picture (the one that talked about how size is not to scale) in the Wii U version.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I Always find it hilarious when people type 'Pit', cuz' in Swedish, that's a Word for something certain. XD Don't Google it.

Ahem.

But well, we have about 8 pics left this month. I'm sure Pit will be in at least one of them. And IF we get a character (very likely), that adds Another big batch of pics. ^^ I'm sure we'll get a Pit Pic.
I'll um, take your word for it. >_<

I hope so though. Sakurai can't deny the 2-year anniversary of his own game that he created.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I'll um, take your word for it. >_<

I hope so though. Sakurai can't deny the 2-year anniversary of his own game that he created.
Good choice~

Also, if there's one Anniversary I expect him to take notice of, it's Kid Icarus Uprising. ^^ Though I've forgotten when that is, exactly.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The sad part is that it's on a Saturday. So either the special pic comes early on Friday, magically on Saturday (which it wont), or late on Monday.

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
Seriously guys? Am I the only person who noticed that the Rosalina pic has SMASHVILLE in it? Smashville confirmed returning, yay!

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Interesting...

I'm hoping we get a character tomorrow. But the 3D Land and Smash Ball do mostly make up for Rosalina's... um... form of debt to Tom Nook, I guess.

Y'all know what tanukis got, right? :troll:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Seriously guys? Am I the only person who noticed that the Rosalina pic has SMASHVILLE in it? Smashville confirmed returning, yay!
I too thought that, but the background matches the Wii U's Smashville, not the Brawl version. It just appears the Villagers from that stage have migrated to the new one.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
[quote="APC99, post: 16496661, member: 220813"
Y'all know what tanukis got, right? :troll:[/quote]
A greedy mind.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
It's plausible Nintendo announces a Direct today, tomorrow's pic is Sakurai telling us to watch it, and Friday's Direct containing Palutena as a newcomer. JUST SAYING!!!

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
But... Smashville was one of the first stages confirmed, in fact, it was even in the first trailer...
Pretty sure it's just Neo Smashville.

Doesn't seem likely that the original Smashville from Brawl will return, seeing how similar the new stage is in function and appearance.

It's plausible Nintendo announces a Direct today, tomorrow's pic is Sakurai telling us to watch it, and Friday's Direct containing Palutena as a newcomer. JUST SAYING!!!
Hah, I wish.

Nintendo Directs generally take place two or three months apart unless it's for a special occasion, such as E3.

The closest direct that I can imagine will take place in mid or late April.

-----

Last edited:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Nintendo Directs generally take place two or three months apart unless it's for a special occasion, such as E3.

The closest direct that I can imagine will take place in mid or late April.

-----
Special occasion? Sakurai's own game's anniversary isn't special enough for you? :troll:

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599

Ahem.

........so that's why Armada mains him in P:M.

Staarih

Smash Master
I don't think we're getting Palutena this month, or any newcomer to that matter.

However, a veteran reveal tomorrow and a Kid Icarus pic (Palutena's Temple plz) on Friday sounds good to me.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Um I'm quite positive the next direct will not be till april

And if its April 18th it will be possible that war of ridley will not be playable could end due to the super metroid anniversary in the west (us)(and ridley is more wanted in the west)

And I really hope we get are march character tomorrow thats the best time obviously due to 3 games on the same day

Last edited:

Chimera

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cmChimera
OK, thanks to this week we know that the 3D Land stage is two minutes long. Exactly like Rainbow Road and Rumble Falls.
WHAT A WEEK!
That's enough for me guys, I can wait next Monday.
You know the stage is 2 minutes long, that it gets faster at a certain point, the order that the stage goes, how it resets, etc. All of this was new information. The only way to give you more info about the stage would have been a 2 minute video. Quit whining.

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
They all can't be winners, we get far less of the random pictures then we used to and we get far more information or at least things that are hinted at. I can live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom