• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm a little more optimistic. Sakurai says he wants to avoid cuts. And if Toon Link and Lucario can make it, there's a pretty good chance Lucas (as well as guys like Ike and Wolf) will return as well.
Considering how much Mother related stuff we've seen.... which is none... I don't expect much.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
If we do get a Wario reveal, I hope his page has the renders for both his outfits. I'm hoping for Yoshi still, since it's still close to the NA and Europe release of Yoshi's New Island.
That would be neat, but I kinda doubt it. Feels more like something Sakurai would save for a future Pic of the Day. But who knows, he did show a Phantom Knight in Zelda's pic. Though we have no idea what the hell it is about.
But with Yoshi, I expect his Page to have a lot of different colors, for some reason. XD

PS: the eyebrows on the Pac-Man in your avatar makes him loo old to me. ._.

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
If we do get a Wario reveal, I hope his page has the renders for both his outfits. I'm hoping for Yoshi still, since it's still close to the NA and Europe release of Yoshi's New Island.
I think we'll see Yoshi until the Japanese reveal of Yoshi's New Island.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I think we'll at least get something for Mario Party Island Tour, from a Yoshi/Wario confirmation or a group shot on a stage.

Dairz

Smash Ace
Considering how much Mother related stuff we've seen.... which is none... I don't expect much.
Tis just a coincidence Mother stuff has not been shown. If Toon Link, one of the biggest clones, made it back, Lucas has a great chance.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Everyone is forgetting.... The PARTY Ball?:troll:
Possible. Damn you, if it really IS the Party Ball today, I will have your head. And party with it.

Seriously, I'd love to see the Party Ball. ^^ I just prefer a character today, since it's a perfect day for it. D:

Staarih

Smash Master
I sort of wish Wario and Yoshi would be revealed on correlation with their own series (WarioWare and Yoshi), since that's what they represent in Smash. Yoshi has his options, but Wario not so much, so I could see him today... but still would rather have him on some WarioWare thing. I'd prefer Snake the most today.

Oh and Mario Kart 8's release could easily show us a Mario Kart stage for Wii U!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
If it's going to be another long wait (which it looks that way), I'm going to ask people to remember the rules/refraining from posting spam/"fake updates/reactions," etc. The Social thread is better suited for that jazz.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
OH MY GOD IT'S
Dude, I'm totally hyped now that I know Blank is playable. Blank has gotta have the most epic moveset ever. I can't believe he wasn't in the first game, Blank is one of the most iconic characters in video game history.

Though I do wish Blank was revealed in a Direct rather than a pic of the day. Quite frankly, all newcomers deserve a trailer, but I would give Blank two trailers, both of them 10 minutes long, because he's just that good of a character.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Beyond that one questionable "leak" from earlier today, I see no reason to expect Yoshi. He's got Yoshi's Yarn and Yoshi's New Island both coming out in Japan before Smash's release, yet people think those will go ignored in favor of showing him off for Mario Party? If it's a veteran tonight, which I don't find likely at all, I'm expecting either Wario or some random.

Now watch Yoshi be confirmed a page or two from now and the floodgates open wide.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
I still dont understand why so many are desperate to see yoshi, he probably wouldnt be that different at all, and we know damn well hes in no danger. Wario would make more sense for this one, but i just hope we get something worth it, i feel like tensions are high tonight.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
If it's going to be another long wait (which it looks that way), I'm going to ask people from refraining from posting spam/"fake updates/reactions," etc. The Social thread is better suited for that jazz.
If the Social Thread is for Jazz, then the Miiverse thread is definitely for Rock & Roll.

INTERNET POWERSLIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!

D

Deleted member

Of all the things I post, that's the thing I get infracted for? Lol. Guess the limit is one "OH MY GOD IT'S" joke per update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I still dont understand why so many are desperate to see yoshi, he probably wouldnt be that different at all, and we know damn well hes in no danger. Wario would make more sense for this one, but i just hope we get something worth it, i feel like tensions are high tonight.
You have to admit it's weird they're taking this long to reveal someone as Yoshi, he's like filler (sorry).

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Snake vs Yoshi vs Wario.... I literally just spectated a level 9 CPU match between them in Brawl and Yoshi emerged victorious.... (I have no idea what this could mean except that its an omen for Yoshi)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom