• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Circuit East (Standings before championships are complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kel

Smash Master
Yeah I just noticed that. Sorry for any confusion.

Would everyone be ok with Nojoe's tourney with such short notice to be a circuit event? What about locals/ attendance?

Sliq

Smash Master
HAHAHAHA I have 1 point more than Kel. How does that happen? Doesn't matter any, now that I'm out of te game.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
wow i actually have 1 point (for doubles) but wow the standings right now are were i thought they would be

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Well, they're a bit strange because MSOP, the first circuit event, was ridiculously small with strange results and stuff.

Kel

Smash Master
No, Nojoes will not be an event. It's too short of notice and not Brawl exclusive.

As of right now, Lain's tournament will be the next event. But I'm in the works to finalizing a championship schedule.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Aw man, Lain's event is on my birthday weekend.

...and Kati's >_>

Vayseth

Smash Master
Wait, I thought you were against it being any weekend besides the week before thanksgiving?

I'd like it to be held earlier, actually.
No, it's just the 15th is a bad weekend for me. It's parents' weekend at my University and my parents have already bought football tickets and other stuff therefore, I would not be able to go. I'm going to a tournament on the 1st in Chicago so the 8th would be perfect for me, but that's just me personally.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So are there any tournaments in october that anyone is going to? I might need some $ soon.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Everyone's going to mine on the 18th <3 Some people are going to Season's beatings, which is closer for you, and there seems to be quite the crowd on the same day. NoJoes is on the 25th and looks promising.

For you, I'd say SB3 is your best best as far as number of entrants and driving distance.

Delvro

Smash Ace
OS, I'm running a tournament this Friday in Lexington, expected 40-56 players, mostly local -- although I'm trying to change that... it's tough getting online recognition without thousands of posts on these boards.

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol
Stay tuned...MCEast will probably be holding finals in Cincinnati. Working on that venue with OS and Kel, I'm going out to scout for two of them this weekend

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS, I'm running a tournament this Friday in Lexington, expected 40-56 players, mostly local -- although I'm trying to change that... it's tough getting online recognition without thousands of posts on these boards.
The UK tournament? Say hi to Stepho and Ray for me.

If it is that tournament, let me know in advance next time; I can get a good gathering to head on down there if you're using SBR rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom