• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN) - Updated: 6/20

Nite

Smash Champion
hey nite, theres G4S5 on March 1st, and hando's dad is giving rides and renting a hotel. See if you can come, and if you do, ill money match you

sweet deal
Have I been away that long? People already trying to take me out? Haha.

Hmm, March 1st. I don't know about that.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I always wondered, why Isn't Louisiana considered mid-south. What exactly is Louisiana considered anyways. And brawl is fun, but I only got to play it for like 30 mins.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Nice video. The first song kinda made me want to die but thats besides the point.

For some odd reason I now want to go train with Mario...strange.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
God****; Wario is amazing. Wario-Man is the most entertaining Final Smash. He's fast and powerful. This is wonderful. Brawl is wonderful.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I sent alot of shout outs to the Mid-South players I've played against in this vid so be happy!! XD (Except you n00b, you don't deserve praise, lol, j/k I sent shoutout to you too). So rate, comment, show love.
Darn YOU!!!!!!!!

Anyways, could we at least have an informal power rankings update. Like, you can have all the people in the top 10 (in order or not I dunno) who are still active.

I say this because this list is so inaccurate (so many people stopped traveling and alot of new people have gotten better) right now it could be sorta funny in a nostalgic kind of way.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, could we at least have an informal power rankings update. Like, you can have all the people in the top 10 (in order or not I dunno) who are still active..
Lol, no n00b you're not gonna be on the rankings!! :p

But seriously though, if I'm able to attend this G4S5 action, how would I get to your house to bum a ride the rest of the way there? Me and a friend are really thinking about going and trying to attend but he needs to know if we can ride the rest of the way there with you cause he can't make the full trip.

Send me your phone# and i'll fill you in on what we're trying to do. ;)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So everyone here is my wii code I know it won't allow me to play brawl, but just get it anyway pls. Love ya

6529515984424582 there it is if anyone whats to add me pm me or call me 9014749107. I know you wana

oh and rank for top 10

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
And Sho too? I heard he was a pretty good smasher. :urg:
I thought you quit Melee and you haven't been to a Brawl tourney. >_>

Anyways, Chad, Iori, and ihavespaceballs do deserve PR rankings too in Brawl I didn't put them up cause I think it would be understood, but now I am mentioning it just in case. lol

Screw NES n00b. That guy is terrible in both games.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
If its brawl I can be a potential, Ive been winning biweeklies, but nothing big. or 10th or below that will be nice. hopefully i can play some of u guys in brawl at the GA tourney coming up. Especially you Nes Noob and Iori. Im going to get a wireless router today so i can play online.

p.s Nes Noob I still play melee, you owe me friendlies you too Shai. I will never for give you too for 4 stocking me that day.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I thought you quit Melee and you haven't been to a Brawl tourney. >_>
Yea I don't play melee like I use too (almost none) but I do play brawl lots :D. I was j/k about the P/R I could care less, I just haven't saw a post in here for so long.

Also have you guys heard of something called F5? I've been invited to join their group in brawl. The guy who invited me said Tapion and Hylian were in it, but I haven't heard of it till now. You guys know anything about it?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Never heard of it. It's probably an online crew. I dont do much online outside the OBC site.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
F5? Like Fatal Five? I think Nite, CO, Bear, Slinky and I use to play against them sometime in MoH2: Heroes.
Yea Fatal Five is the name of what the guy said it is. I don't kno the name of the guy who invited me but he said I wouldn't regret it. What sucks is that I already created the BLADeZ and in joining Fatal Five would mean that I would have to break up the crew. :urg::(:urg:

Top Bottom