• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN) - Updated: 6/20

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
FIRE!! If you're reading this somehow in time...come see me after the football game. I know you'll be on Vandy's campus. It only makes sense that you play it's resident Sheik.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
gosh darnit jmoan i missed this post.

you should've just pm'd me lol

never fear for i will return, and all (except for jmoan) will crumble before the best mario in texas!!!!

:-p

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Reflex for #1!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Or number 2... that'd be cool too :)
As much as we love Reflex, we can't update the Rankings. I would probably lose my spot if that happened.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
{Mithra} {secret} {hole}, {Can I have it?}

{Mithra} {secret} {rod}, {No thanks!} -.-'

I can't wait til January when I start playing with you guys. ^^'

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
lmao, that's good.

I still haven't got WoG yet, I'll be getting it for christmas.

Also I'll probably be getting Osede whenever i'm able to play the game more frequently.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i think nes noob should be a potential on this list.

or at least he ***** me all the time, seems like he places decently sometimes too :-P

and I can totally beat moogle's yoshi so doesn't that count for something

-Chad-

Slackerator
I would try to get our PR back working, but it seems like only our AR peoples don't play anymore, or at least they dont' travel to out of state... hm.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
yea I hope they don't quit cause I know I didn't. Also I don't mind trying to go more places it's just the pain in the *** gas money. They're so much fun and playing different people is always awesome.

And don't worry, you'll be able to get whooped.

edit: post 666 muahahahah!!

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I deserve to be in spot 76.6 because one time, I beat Chad's Kirby. It was a close match and I had a much better character, that is not the point. The point is that I beat him once in a pointless friendly.

Bestow me with PRAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise I say.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I deserve spot #534 because after not playing at all, I am really really bad at this game. >_>

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Number Iori is one thing, but to be ranked Shogun is friggin off the charts. I mean you're head will explode from it's awsomenessness........ness.

<All Right!> <Warrior> <Do you need it?>

Lol, sorry i'm on this FFXI trip but I just got that vanadiel collection so i'm about to be out of retirement and i'm super excited! ^_^

Top Bottom