• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
hah yeah right rob bring it

but if you absolutely must beat me in one of the sets, it better be falco. You can't go on in life knowing oro beat my falco and you didnt

King5280

Smash Journeyman
if any el douchers are down lets play tomorrow im fiending. and im fairly certain im gonna have some people to play friday evening/night if anyone is DOWN.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
friday i'd likely be down unless i'm chilling with this girl i have plans with. she lives in chandler tho so that works

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Apparently Andy and Josh were too scared to play me this weekend. I'll look forward to taking your lunch money next month, at your home venue to add insult to injury :denzel:

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Just requesting to be added to the MI player directory section of the OP. I attended BAMF3 as Enigma, The Big House as Prodigal, and SWEET V today as my username, Rh1thmz. I'll be sticking with Rh1thmz from here on out, so I'll go by that.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Oh rob you crack me up. I quit smoking, there will be no drop off to my skill level this time. Moose and Kzhu should be thankful that East Lansing didn't come through and take all your cash.

Really Andy was just hungover and my car broken so I couldn't drive. Looking forward to playing you all and showing you guys where the best players reside.

Hope you got that confidence up mark. It'll need to be pretty damn high to roll through Andy and I at the next sweet.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
Oh rob you crack me up. I quit smoking, there will be no drop off to my skill level this time. Moose and Kzhu should be thankful that East Lansing didn't come through and take all your cash.

Really Andy was just hungover and my car broken so I couldn't drive. Looking forward to playing you all and showing you guys where the best players reside.

Hope you got that confidence up mark. It'll need to be pretty damn high to roll through Andy and I at the next sweet.
yo the best player resides in columbus ohio

Soloist

Smash Ace
Now that this thread has been bumped (thank you Rh1thmz), I demand that my :foxmelee: is changed to :zeldamelee: right meow.

Add Love to this as well, I don't see him on there.

<3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I miss Kail :( also why am i not on the player directory?! I have definitel attended melee tourneys in the past 6-8 months.

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The player directory is very incomplete because I put it together in a few sloppy minutes going by memory. Don't take it personally if I forgot you lol, just post in here and I'll add you.

Moooose

Smash Champion
not gonna say you should update this but...imo its pretty clear that this isnt accurate anymore
the pr i mean

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
lol i told u this list sucked. it is very apparent that kyle is way lower than he should be and every good player knows this.

list should be

1. moose
2. duck
3. velynn
4. shady
5. kyle
6. shaeden

after that juggleguy and slayer in some order then idc

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
lol i told u this list sucked. it is very apparent that kyle is way lower than he should be and every good player knows this.

list should be

1. moose
2. duck
3. velynn
4. shady
5. kyle
6. shaeden

after that juggleguy and slayer in some order then idc
what about mikey!!!

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
1. Moose
2. Duck/Shady
4. Velynn
To be solidified the next tournament. If shady beats Moose, it'll be hard to say which deserves one. Same with duck. And I am biased.
I think whoever wins the next tournament likely deserves the 1 spot, unless they completely avoid each other in bracket.

How long has it been since we've seen tryhard velynn?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
unofficial Juggle-opinion-rankings that may or may not change depending on how many people drop out due to inactivity before our next update

1. Moose
2. Duck
<-- insert Shaeden here if he ever enters another tourney and does amazing
3. Shady
4. Velynn
<-- insert Shaeden here if he ever enters another tourney and does decently
5. Kzhu
6. Slayer
<-- insert Shaeden here if he ever enters another tourney and does mediocre
7. Struggleguy
8. Lain
9. HIfree+
10. Tremor

HM would probably be Kail, Dre, Rye, Chad, Dope/Anther (if either of them starts entering tourneys again, like they said they would)

Inactive n00bs: Mikey Lenetia, Toadster, Brainjack

P.S. step it up so I can move you higher on this list, Josh

Top Bottom