• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Ha how. Meaning I should start it earlier? I can do like 1 or 2o clock if that'll get all you fools here so we can be done by a decent time. I'll be driving to Howell at the end of the night so I don't want it to run too late, like past 10-11.

King5280

Smash Journeyman
if people were not smashed out when josh wanted people out i have no problems having people to my nearby apartment to continue to play

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Yeah. If 8-10 hours is not enough O_o.

I'll be taking breaks for sure and playing GOW3 and whatnot. My apartment has room for 4-6 setups though comfortably.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Smashfest tomorrow at my pad then whenever people want to start arriving. Ideally as early as 2.

233 River Street. APT 305B
East Lansing, MI 48823.

Parking in the lot next to my building because it is winter break and empty. PM me for my # if you don't have it, or email me at josh@thenetlab.com for a quicker response thanks to superphones.

Bring the setups and the ****. I'll likely have GOW3 running on the HDTV or something else awesome for those who can't handle it.

bring green if you want to partake hah, it'll be the only time i'll be free. I have plenty of room, and plenty of seats. see everyone tm.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
What time are you planning to show up Dre? I'll probably be there by 4pm.

And is there anyone in AA who wants a ride? ... anyone even in town? lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Not quite... there's always Lain, Gio, Hot ArmS in town.

But those three are about as reliable as Shady's Falco in a regional bracket.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Good games everyone, always fun Josh and Andy, also thanks King and Severest for coming out. I got work to do if I'm gonna do anything notable at Apex.

King5280

Smash Journeyman
mega sf again in the future. getting ***** by everyone was hella fun. pumped for sweet.
edit: and im gunning for abu's gay yl next time.

Soloist

Smash Ace
Let's go over a few things, shall we?

Halo(Can we even call it a Halo title?): Reach may just be the worst FPS released by a Triple-A developer. Now, I'm saying worse than those god awful Western themed shooters you'll find on flash game websites.

The campaign and story: Do I really even have to go there? We've seen this monotonous "here's-your-objective-go-kill-the-aliens" format in every installment of the franchise. Stop wasting our time. On another note, you can't play the campaign cooperatively over Xbox Live off-host unless you enjoy what might as well be a fifteen second delay on all of your controller inputs. Firefight mode is guilty of the same thing, possibly even worse.

Multiplayer: Uninspired map design...clunky mechanics... Whatever. I didn't care from the moment I set the disc in my Xbox 360, and nothing has changed since.

The only redeeming factor of this game are the Moa, because they are xxxxing adorable.

Yes, those little ostrich-like creatures right there. LOOK AT THEM.

Excuse me while I cleanse my genitalia in lye.

Top Bottom