• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I'll tell you once I get my schedule for after christmas. We normally get them on thursday or friday I think so I should be able to give you a date for a smashfest by christmas. Do you have a TV you can bring?

I have the apartment to myself until january somthing sooo a real smashfest is an option.

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
Pretty large smashfest at slayers tonight...featuring WARLOCK DON, dbpm, soul, ryejew, hellsinglover, soloSLIVER, HIV+, dre the FREE, mr. bloodyjoker and of course slayer himself.

I also contacted Prince_Abu, looks like he's chickening out. Too scared of ryejew.
you forgot alexander and bradford.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah Josh I have a TV to bring. I played again today, got that free Chad training lol. Can't wait to hit up EL.

:phone:

Moooose

Smash Champion
moose's falco might be mediocre but shady's marth did lose to it last two times they played... ;). and shady's falco...more like failco. also happy birthday =p

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
all of andy's characters are amazing and whats even worse is nobody has experience against my dominant sheik, aa is ****ed

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
lolll u dont understand, a tree doesnt actually play smash hes just a guy that we bring to tournaments sometimes cause were bored

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
So all you WB scrubs, I have 3 open spots in my car (4 if you wanna squeeze in the back). You guys should let me know who wants a ride to the smashfest on the 23rd. If I don't hear from anyone, then I'm driving by myself.

Soloist

Smash Ace
Seriously, guys. That is a great offer. I better see Richard and Duck here!

Oh, and Rob...are you thinking of coming around the same time as last time? If so, that is fine with me.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
i should get my schedule tonight or tm so I'll let you know when a next smashfest is an option. and you should adhere to andy's words rob

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Reverse Mains tourney results

1: Soul (vs Mario)
2: SlayerTokey (vs Falcon)
3: RyeJew (vs Puff)
4: HIV+ (vs Falco)
5: Dre (vs Pikachu)
5: Duck (vs Samus)
7: HellsingLover (vs Marth)
7: SnuggleGuy (vs Falcon)
9: BloodyJoker (vs Fox)
9: Warlock-Don (vs Ganon)
9: SoloSilver (vs Sheik)

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
sorry that i have commitments besides solo's smash fest

relax if ur that eager to mm we can just do it at the next tourney

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
sorry that i have commitments besides solo's smash fest

relax if ur that eager to mm we can just do it at the next tourney
What the **** other commitments do u have besides smash?! if u ask me i think prince abu is scared to play you rye jew.
and Merry christmas!

Top Bottom