• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Yeah GG's to everyone. Hope everyone, especially shady, enjoyed my increasing freeness as the night went on due to tremor factors. I think everyone got a taste of a real sheik though. Except Abu.

I'd be down for another one for sure sometime I had a lot of fun. Severest did too.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
yo hotarms make sure vehicles r turned off b4 u mm dre.
id take mario party over reach any day of the week.
severest took games off my falco with his ics...

reminder: toledo is coming up to play smash at logans this sunday.

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
Yeah GG's to everyone. Hope everyone, especially shady, enjoyed my increasing freeness as the night went on due to tremor factors. I think everyone got a taste of a real sheik though. Except Abu.

I'd be down for another one for sure sometime I had a lot of fun. Severest did too.
shoutouts to the only sheik in michigan Tr3mor

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
alright cool lets play at logans so we can play smash, watch the football game and listen to waka flocka all at the same time!! logan u should pick ppl up anyways cause a 3 person sf would suck.

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
alright cool lets play at logans so we can play smash, watch the football game and listen to waka flocka all at the same time!! logan u should pick ppl up anyways cause a 3 person sf would suck.
alrighty then, maybe i won't have to cuz soul will show up.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
What the hell, you want to watch the BCS national title game?
Yeah Dood! lol

u should come. if u do ill totally bring my halo reach setup so we can play reach and watch the football game at the same time!!

above all ill share some broken falco techniques with u. ull b tapping low tiers in no time lol.

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
saturday at 6pm this arizona ganon will be here so we should play. i heard he was considered pretty good until WARLOCK DON came out of retirement.

Top Bottom