• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I understand it's been a while since we've had a list but we might as well wait until the SWEET series runs its course for the semester. Consistency and all that. Plus it'll give panelist time to think before it's like welp another tournament next week.

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
unofficial Juggle-opinion-rankings that may or may not change depending on how many people drop out due to inactivity before our next update

1. Moose
2. Duck
<-- insert Shaeden here if he ever enters another tourney and does amazing
3. Shady
4. Velynn
<-- insert Shaeden here if he ever enters another tourney and does decently
5. Kzhu
6. Slayer
<-- insert Shaeden here if he ever enters another tourney and does mediocre
7. Struggleguy
8. Lain
9. HIfree+
10. Tremor

HM would probably be Kail, Dre, Rye, Chad, Dope/Anther (if either of them starts entering tourneys again, like they said they would)

Inactive n00bs: Mikey Lenetia, Toadster, Brainjack

P.S. step it up so I can move you higher on this list, Josh
tremor shouldn't attend any more tournaments so he can keep moving higher up on the list.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
tremor shouldn't attend any more tournaments so he can keep moving higher up on the list.
you better practice up slayer, I wouldn't want you to lose to an HM at the next sweet and drop down this list.

Toadster and I are better than Kail. Tourny results or not, that is apparent if you have played us. I don't deserve to move up until I perform in tournament though, I agree.

I could care less about this list, keep me wherever you want. The lower I am, the more upset you'll get when you lose.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
If gas was free and time abundant, I'd say yes. But I know that would just be a hopeful lie. Shady, Toadster and I won't travel except for tournaments, and even then we bail all too often.

It sucks our spring breaks don't overlap, it would be the next time I could hold a superfest.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I probably can't attend a Solofest until after SWEET VI.

Josh, I think UM and MSU spring breaks overlap by one weekend, lol.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
man

east lansing lets play sometime before i lose motivation to play again

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
aka, you should probably play with Travis sometime in the next day or so, because that's his average period of time before losing motivation to play again lol.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Just updated the OP with some new people on the player directory.

Ori, I don't know what you're talking about, you were on the player directory already.

Top Bottom