• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
If you rate my typical Smashfest performance on a scale of 1 to 10, it'd probably be a -2

Not even Chad stoops to those levels

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
ayo, ask heinz 'bout my ICs. ;)
It's ****in' on now.

Not surprisingly that's like the second time in my life I've played a competent IC player (the first being Trail, so you can all fill in the blank and figure out how that ended up XD)

But yeah, Sparrow, I live in Shaw, so if you're nearby any time and I'm free I'm definitely down to smash. We'll get some dittos practice since I haven't ever really had any. I'm free after 5:00 most days but I have been sort of busy with school lately, so we'll figure something out.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I just sent my texts about this sunday and so far:
Tech says hed need a ride
Mikey will let me know when he finds out his work schedule (sat or sun I believe)
Warlock Don is in
DBPM says hes in
I have a few other friends coming as well

So setups would be nice I have space for 1 maybe 2 Full Setups (as long as my roommate isnt already on his TV) and need another cube/wii with Melee

that will make a total of 4 if we get them all

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I just sent my texts about this sunday and so far:
Tech says hed need a ride
Mikey will let me know when he finds out his work schedule (sat or sun I believe)
Warlock Don is in
I have a few other friends coming as well
The deal-clincher

Roller

Smash Legend
It's ****in' on now.

Not surprisingly that's like the second time in my life I've played a competent IC player
competent IC player
competent
friendlies next time we're at the same place? i want some solid ics practice.
i want some solid ics practice.
solid ics
There are so many inaccuracies here. lol

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
Slayer, you should download the modified green greens without spaces (the one in ariquenuubs) for next time you bring the wii to tourney plzz
i'd consider it, but my mobo died a couple weeks ago and the comp i'm currently using is so old it has an ide hdd in it and a p4. can't get all my files and burn discs until i get a new one.

King5280

Smash Journeyman
puffs a champ. heinz no johning out today we're playing.
edit: and its that drunk puff thats the sheik killer. my spacings way better 6 beers deep

Roller

Smash Legend
smash happening anywhere tonight in AA??

anybody want to play? I'd be down to host in my room if bliu or somebody doesn't feel like it but people want to play.

I'd obviously be down to play Brawl as well if anyone were to want to play that..

>_>
<_<

lol

Top Bottom