• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

mista-sprinkles

Smash Cadet
Yoooooo,

Due to the dryness of the game room, I'm interested in occasionally having people over to play melee in the downtown Ann Arbor area.
I live on East liberty across from Seva's.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

Thank you.

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
sweet rye jew u would be the one who rides mows ****
I ain't riding on anyone's **** you ****driver.

It's only a matter of time until you get banned again, and I wonder if that'll be your new excuse for not showing up at any tournaments or smashfests that I've been at. :awesome:

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
I ain't riding on anyone's **** you ****driver.

It's only a matter of time until you get banned again, and I wonder if that'll be your new excuse for not showing up at any tournaments or smashfests that I've been at. :awesome:
ive been to like every tournament i could make it to as well as MSU smashfest and HIV+'s house that one day. dunno why ur being so obnoxious but while you seem to really care about beating me you get wrecked by junglefever. stay free rye*****

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
ive been to like every tournament i could make it to as well as MSU smashfest and HIV+'s house that one day. dunno why ur being so obnoxious but while you seem to really care about beating me you get wrecked by junglefever. stay free rye*****
Give me an accurate date to when you're coming out then jeez.

Also I didn't get wrecked by Jungle LOL.
At Sveet V I beat him in pools and only lost in bracket cuz I sded 2 times when up a game.

And no one, and I mean no one is as free as Ohio dude http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeeAM2Ue5so

mista-sprinkles

Smash Cadet
time-out for 1 sec

Could someone inform me to where the exact locations of the AA smashfests are besides game room/mason take place? I just wanna play my favorite game with people who are goooooooodddddd.
canyoudigit.:051:

Thank you for you time, you may resume verbal combat.

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
time-out for 1 sec

Could someone inform me to where the exact locations of the AA smashfests are besides game room/mason take place? I just wanna play my favorite game with people who are goooooooodddddd.

that's actually dug trio not diglit

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
Give me an accurate date to when you're coming out then jeez.

Also I didn't get wrecked by Jungle LOL.
At Sveet V I beat him in pools and only lost in bracket cuz I sded 2 times when up a game.

And no one, and I mean no one is as free as Ohio dude http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeeAM2Ue5so
well i will be in MI the whole summer, and stop johning dude. ull never see a top driver john

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
time-out for 1 sec

I won't post exact addresses to peoples' apartments online. You have my number though, right?

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
No Johns JooJoo. How do you SD as puff again? She already is the easiest character to pick up in the game.
I was playing falco all tourney, and failed some lasers into illusions.
We both agreed it was a silly outcome, so idk why anyone would bring it up. :facepalm:

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Your worse losses will always be brought up ha. Prove the haters wrong. Do you main Falco now? FREEEEEEzy

Example. The guy who lost to tree is going to win this next tournament. Therefore, you are all worse than Tree.

Top Bottom