• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

kd-

Smash Lord
LOE1 vs. Warlock Don, Rye vs. Abu, quick someone get us a tourney!

ull never see a top driver john
The two 'top' drivers I've played have BOTH wanted to reset their controllers during a game when I've played them. It's either bottom drivers or Top Johners amirite?

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
Your worse losses will always be brought up ha. Prove the haters wrong. Do you main Falco now? FREEEEEEzy

Example. The guy who lost to tree is going to win this next tournament. Therefore, you are all worse than Tree.
haha he doesnt play brawl he plays fifa. u lost to a fifa player lol

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
nobody starts off good. we'll teach ya stuff. warlock don will be here so you'd be more privileged than most. he is a legend after all.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I got wrecked by Lain and SCOTU for months and months before finally starting to keep up with them at Smashfests back in the day. Just keep at it.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
I might try and come out tomorrow if anyone is driving from ann arbor.
if aa were to come out here that would be pretty cool. as of right now i dont think anyone is planing on driving out here. although u might be able to talk chad(kd) into driving out here. something tells me that he would like some serious falco practice from me lol

Soloist

Smash Ace
The shortest ever Slayerfest took place this evening. It actually feels like I never left home.

Cheesy Hobo! Grace us with your presence again sometime soon good sir!

ChillPill

Smash Rookie
Will's second scrubby friend mike here, the doc main. /add me HIV+ and Slayer...etc... Anyways going to this tournament fo-show, I'll be sure to bring the Kobi out. Haha XD

Top Bottom