• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Soloist

Smash Ace
Sadly, I refuse to drive 35 miles to play Melee. You know I love you though. :sheildamini:

@Robin: YOU WON'T! (This message pertains to rumored future character selection at SWEET VI)

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
some people were trying to come over today but idk what happened and then it was too late. i doubt i'll make it to your house tomorrow unless some people from around here want to ride with me, but we'll see.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Sadly, I refuse to drive 35 miles to play Melee. You know I love you though. :sheildamini:

@Robin: YOU WON'T! (This message pertains to rumored future character selection at SWEET VI)
I drive 30mi to get to school every day. Sometimes I drive to Dearborn from AA after school for good measure. Get on my level.

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest confirmed at my place tonight - 6pm-Forever
22301 Versailles Ct.

Add addresses to the op Julian.
and Abu, I see yous lurking. :smirk:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Rob, if you've got a place w/in walking distance of campus Friday ~1pm lets get some Melee in. idk who the regulars are these days, but you guys should come too!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dan - I'll be at my apartment starting around 2pm Friday.

Everyone else should come, too. Text me if you need the address.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, it's official. Jugglefest on Friday, 2pm at my apartment. I got 2 working TVs again.

Confirmed so far: SCOTU, BloodyJoker, Not That Don

Anyone else coming?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The game room's been around for at least 3 years, I definitely remember visiting it as a high school senior. No johns, sir.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I was more or less trying to correct your statistic of me. If it's been around for 3 years, then it's got 3 years to catch up on me, and started existing after i stopped living on north campus.

Top Bottom