• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Can't make it tonight but I do want to point out that UM spring break is 2/25 to 3/4. Someone in East MI host a Smashfest or two during that week and I'll definitely be there.

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
possible smashfest at my place on the 23rd. though my place is mad small. i do have two setups though

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
Wednesday night or Thursday night?

Also, Richard, I'm probably not hosting on Saturday. The game room changed its policy to accomodate Smash all day on Friday, so that's where I'll be lol. Come on Friday.
ok this is such ****s. host saturday at your place or something?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, tentative Smashfest tomorrow. We might have to try and borrow Brian/Don's place since my roommates generally ***** about Smashfests that happen on school nights. :088:

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
Alright, tentative Smashfest tomorrow. We might have to try and borrow Brian/Don's place since my roommates generally ***** about Smashfests that happen on school nights. :088:
not legit. offering my place without asking. and then calling it /don's when its definitely "bliu's place"

**** i wanna go tomorrow too! god damn!
but yeah im pretty much down. im done at like 1230.

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
Should also add 'makes BloodyJoker pay for OJ' to the Grime PR for Juggleguy

kd-

Smash Lord
I'm considering coming out of retirement being a pot monster for giving my money away at entering SWEET VI but despite what some think I think my best character in time will be Marth, so I'd like to get some good practice with Marth before the tourney. Or maybe I'll just play friendlies at the tourney for more practice.

Same old cycle: Inspired -> play -> lose -> rage -> retire -> qq -> brobrah -> Inspired. I should call it the Watermelon cycle, because everytime Ray's friend comes (edit: to Michigan) I'm in the middle (edit:)of retired/qq and then I brobrah him, don't play him and then when he goes back to Canada I always tell him I want to play him

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
So are we playing tonight? I don't know if my apartment is open, and BLiu is brobrahing about the availability of his apartment too... what if we just hit up Mason Hall like old times?

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
So are we playing tonight? I don't know if my apartment is open, and BLiu is brobrahing about the availability of his apartment too... what if we just hit up Mason Hall like old times?
if u guys are in mason hall i might make a special guest appearance

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
If you don't know who that is, you don't deserve to be called a legend.

Like Rye, I also demand the template for that.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Masonfest at 8:30pm everyone. Usual venue, Room 1427.

Confirmed: Chad, Jugglerob, Aceplayer, mista sprinkles, ThuGz
Tentative: HarmS, Kzhu, Zinoto

Can anyone bring a Cube+Melee? We'd just need one more to make 2 full setups.

Top Bottom