• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
What would be the best day? I can definitely host on the following: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. And if I don't end up going to Chicago on 3/3, then I could host on Friday or Saturday, too.
I mean, starting this wednesday, I'm down to smash any day at any time. Just let me know. I'll be on break.

I will make cake for the car who gives me a ride to sweet VI.

Mad serious.
What kind of cake? o.o

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
In that case, I call dibs on driving sir sprinkles.

So AA probably needs to take two cars... Chad or Mark wanna step up?

YooO whats going on on the 3rd?
There's a Smashing Grounds on 3/3 in Chicago. I kinda want to go because it's during break and I'll be bored.

kd-

Smash Lord
as expected from 2nd grimiest in michigan
Rofl

If AA needs two cars I can possibly offer my ride unless someone else wants to drive. Count me in going to Sweet if we only need one though. Who's going so far?

How did Don get ranked on the Grime PR?

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
yo HIV+, learn to pick up your ****ing phone! we wanna smash tonight you **** sucker!

edit: i say this in the nicest way possible...

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Friday. I want to go to sleep at a reasonable time for the drive to MSU the next morning, though... gonna end the Smashfest at midnight. That means get here at 6pm or earlier for maximum playing time.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I don't know exactly who I'm driving, but I can take 4 people.

Either you or Mark is gonna have to drive, most likely.

James, Kzhu, Gio, roki, mista sprinkles, Richard (since he's coming to AA that night), and Chad/Mark (whoever doesn't end up driving) will all need a ride.

I plan to leave at around 10am on Saturday, so we have time for lunch and time for grabbing the free parking at MSU.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, sounds good. You and Richard should carpool to my house on 3/2, then we'll all head to Chicago. Right now I'm trying to get housing for us for Friday and Saturday.

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
Friday. I want to go to sleep at a reasonable time for the drive to MSU the next morning, though... gonna end the Smashfest at midnight. That means get here at 6pm or earlier for maximum playing time.
yo i'll ****in be there at noon!

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
yo. i might have one thursday then. im leaving friday afternoon ish so i cant make that one

Top Bottom