• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

kd-

Smash Lord
@Bliu Is it ok if I'm there around 3?

@Juggle aight I'll be there around 6

@theMarkLooooooooo Apparently one of us has to drive to Sweet? I can drive if needed, let me know what you wanna do

kd-

Smash Lord
If I ever go from my parents' home to a tourney in Ann Arbor or East Lansing, or I guess anywhere out of state, you're directly on my way there DRDN. The only problem is, I'm either already in Ann Arbor or not going to the tourney from my parents' house :[

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
Me asking in here is my way of asking slayer since I don't have his number and I always have gas money

I should be everyones favorite person to pick up I can cover gas and just be quiet the whole way there
i'd drive you but it's looking highly unlikely that i'm going.

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
Me asking in here is my way of asking slayer since I don't have his number and I always have gas money

I should be everyones favorite person to pick up I can cover gas and just be quiet the whole way there
that sounds like the most awkward car ride ever LOL

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
oh hot arms, bring your laptop. i'll bring my harddrive and you can take what you want from it

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
alright. i guess the smashfest can start at 3. richard you can still come whenever. i got hw though so i might not be home. don should be though.

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
well if no one is getting there before 3 except richard, its not really a smashfest, its just richard coming over again.

also, juggleguy. has to pull allnighter for an exam. goes on smashboards.

kd-

Smash Lord
Major fail, I went to work early so I could leave early and the place was locked. Went back to my apartment to say I was there and can't remote desktop in to say I was in. Got up early for nothing -_-; I'll be a Bliufest a little later sighface

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Major fail, I went to work early so I could leave early and the place was locked. Went back to my apartment to say I was there and can't remote desktop in to say I was in. Got up early for nothing -_-; I'll be a Bliufest a little later sighface
as someone would say...

get ripped

kd-

Smash Lord
as someone would say...

get ripT
Fixed ;]

What's the Midwest social thread? GameFAQs? I saw a lot of homemade lists and rankings in there, along with '****' multiple times..

@above someone needs to make the meme with:
'Tries to be Kage the Warrior'
face
'Gets yelled at for trying to be Kage the Warrior'

Some meme had that formula of 'Tries to X, fails at X' if I remember right.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Smashfest at my apartment 6:30pm tonight. I need a little extra time to get back to central.

We should have 3 full setups going as long as we get just one more Melee disc. Anyone?

Soloist

Smash Ace
Alright, so I know March is going to be pretty Melee-heavy with some of you going to Chicago on the 3rd, followed by SWEET VII two weeks after.

But during the last weekend in March (Friday and Saturday to be exact) I'll have my house to myself. Would anyone be interested in a Melee super fest of epic proportions? It could be an overnight ordeal, and those driving would not have to feel obligated to leave late Friday.

On a side note: I want a redo of reverse mains! :)

Top Bottom