• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
There have only been three tourneys since the last one..

Besides, just switch Moose and Velynn and that's pretty much our new PR anyway

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
I remember at least 3 other AA people saying they needed a new controller... who were these people? I'm gonna go ahead and buy a few official Nintendo controllers from their website this week, since I also want a new controller myself. Speak up, I want to know how many I should buy.
yo rob i need one of those. let me know how much they are and i'll pay you back

kd-

Smash Lord
Roki I think you're the only person in Ann Arbor smash that I haven't driven/don't know where you live. You're like a ghost to me, you just show up to smashfests and that's when I see you.

Speaking of smashfests, anyone want to play today or tomorrow?

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I will be alone in my apartment starting tomorrow, until march 10th.

Smashfest any and every day, that I don't work. Anyone in? If we decide on a date before tomorrow I can get it off work. Otherwise it'll just have to be a day I don't

King5280

Smash Journeyman
im housesitting for connor all week as well. starting tomorrow. who has a massive tv that is amazing for smash.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
I live in ypsilanti and commute to and from school, ^_^. For tourneys, I usually have to stay the night somewhere on campus that friday and saturday, and get picked up sunday.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Chad and Johnathan, let's play today, I'm down for some games.

Josh, I think Teczero is coming on March 8th and staying at Travis's... which means March 9th might be a good day for a mega Smashfest? I'd drive up to EL for sure, dunno about others.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Chad, do you know my address for today? I want everyone to meet at my parents house (not my apartment) by 7pm... if you want to get a few games in, come earlier, I think machinegungeek happens to be in town and will be here at like 5pm to play with us for a bit.

kd-

Smash Lord
@Solo Yo we gottem

@Juggle I don't remember, text me your address. Is there anyone I need to pick up on the way? Do your parents mind if I park my car on your street for the weekend?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'll text it to you.

Park in front of my house for the weekend, it'll be no problem.

I don't think you need to pick anyone up. Both James's are coming from the Bloomfield area early this evening, I think.

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
is anyone down to smash at my house tomorrow night? i've tried twice this week to have smashfests b ut nobody seems interested. if you wanna come, call don cuz he'll call everyone else.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Top Bottom