• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

kd-

Smash Lord
I can bring my cube + melee, if it clips out just restart it and it's fine.

Rich you wanna pay me that much? I'll come get you ;]

I saw Warlock Don at like, my first two tournies. I didn't know what was going on

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
I can bring my cube + melee, if it clips out just restart it and it's fine.

Rich you wanna pay me that much? I'll come get you ;]

I saw Warlock Don at like, my first two tournies. I didn't know what was going on
i mean if you came to pick me up, i'd just teach you to play smash and we'd call it even...
trololololololol

i'll give you like $20 or somethin if you pick me up. seems reasonable to cover gas and whatnot.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Good **** Chad!!

Reminder, Smashfest 8:30pm, Mason Hall Room 1427.

Confirmed: BloodyJoker, Chad, Jugglerob, Aceplayer, mista sprinkles, ThuGz
Tentative: HarmS, Kzhu, Zinoto, Free-Liu

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Smashfest is actually at Room 1401 cause some *****es took 1427 next door already.

Someone come play me! I'm bored and have no Cube+Melee with me

kd-

Smash Lord
I'm raged. I played what I would consider well and still couldn't win. It's like a mix of salt and ire but replace 'I'm-awful-at-this-game' with 'why-did-I-lose'.

Augh.

Also Rich when I get change I'm giving you the majority of that ride pay back, you payed far too much.

Edit: Sorry you couldn't make it kzhu, hope your birthday was too much fun for smash

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
I'm raged. I played what I would consider well and still couldn't win. It's like a mix of salt and ire but replace 'I'm-awful-at-this-game' with 'why-did-I-lose'.

Augh.

Also Rich when I get change I'm giving you the majority of that ride pay back, you payed far too much.

Edit: Sorry you couldn't make it kzhu, hope your birthday was too much fun for smash
sure man. thanks for the ride. any amount of change is fine.

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
i dont main boards.

smashfest tonight at my place

4979 Trailview
West Bloomfield, MI 48322

starting at 8pm. i have 1 full setup, so we gonna need some TVs and cubes and whatnot. everyone's welcome. AA should show up, even if just to see my cute as **** dog. lmao

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!!!!!!!!!!!
=/ i know, grimey

god damn, AA and their volleyball johns -_-

SCOTU

Smash Hero
How's that grimey? I've been 2nding LoL lately, trying to learn this game. If you have a smurf account we should play some time

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
lol. Yeah, tag's scotu. I'll probably be on in the evening, at least at like 11 after my other LoL friend gets off work if not before too. What's your tag?
SofaKingSneaky

also, nice avatar and sig. the show's ****ing insane!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dude Richard, host a Smashfest on a day that isn't Saturday. Like Brian/Don/others, I have to invoke volleyball johns for this one.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
7-11pm Saturdays at the CCRB. BLiu, Not That Don, and I are there on pretty much all non-tourney, non-break weekends.

:phone:

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
There's a group that plays Friday at the ncrb. 7-11 I think. They're pretty intense. You should also be in the game room instead

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Thinking about hosting a Smashfest at my parents house over break. Would anyone be interested? I still have those 5 TVs in the basement waiting to be used for setups.

Top Bottom