• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Roller

Smash Legend
DJ dance, and roller..i'm up for it when's best times for you guys
I'm free quite a bit. And so are a lot of other Ann Arbor players.

But yeah.. We're in Ann Arbor.

We go to EL for smashfests occasionally, but not a lot. Are you willing/able to come to AA to play? If so we can definitely talk. If not, there are a decent number of players at MSU, which would be closer to you..

Sparrow

Smash Rookie
I'm free quite a bit. And so are a lot of other Ann Arbor players.

But yeah.. We're in Ann Arbor.

We go to EL for smashfests occasionally, but not a lot. Are you willing/able to come to AA to play? If so we can definitely talk. If not, there are a decent number of players at MSU, which would be closer to you..
Well right now I would prefer some msu players so I don't always have to travel to play, but I wouldnt mind coming out there every now and then along with you guys coming this way as well.

Btw I don't kno any one here who plays so if you could introduce me to a few that would help a lot as well

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Does Andy actually do as bad as we think against OoS? I think we're looking at one fluke loss vs Oro and blowing it out of proportion.

at SWEET IV he lost to Idea, but beat people like Sanuzi, Big R
at GSS he lost to Dart twice, but beat people like Taki, Little England
at UMT3 he lost to ORLY

^ nothing to be ashamed of in any of these tourneys

it's only at The Big House that he had questionable losses to X and Oro... underwhelming performance, but I'm pretty sure he used his free Falco a lot, lol

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
Does Andy actually do as bad as we think against OoS? I think we're looking at one fluke loss vs Oro and blowing it out of proportion.

at SWEET IV he lost to Idea, but beat people like Sanuzi, Big R
at GSS he lost to Dart twice, but beat people like Taki, Little England
at UMT3 he lost to ORLY

^ nothing to be ashamed of in any of these tourneys

it's only at The Big House that he had questionable losses to X and Oro... underwhelming performance, but I'm pretty sure he used his free Falco a lot, lol
didn't abu beat Big R?

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
****ing sweet IV I blame josh for peer pressuring me into doing some things.

and yes i lost to idea then velynn, then the same thing happens to kels a year later

puff is gay

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
hahaha hey man they worked in the past. Sadly, they don't anymore.

EDIT: Hey Andrew, I see you. Bring out tryhard so I don't take your spot.

King5280

Smash Journeyman
My ICs beat Juggle's Falcon in a set today.

I hope you are all ready to get pooped on, next tourney.

This message has been provided by: ****.
those mother f**king icies. won't lose a third time in pools. TOO MANY CHAIN GRABS.

Roller

Smash Legend
L

btw, I'm gonna be reading up on all the ICs info and watching all the vids I can, and will up my game for the next tourney. Especially since I have a few weeks until I have to prepare for the next Brawl tourney.

Gotta beat this 17th place curse.

Top Bottom