• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Micaiah for Brawl *Radiant Dawn Spoilers*

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Not really, she changes her colors, loses the scarf and methinks thats the small difference

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
^Reminds me of Yuyuko *expects nobody to know who he's talking about*

And let's be honest here. Completely. Are her chances good? Would you say that her chances are higher if Marth gets in first?

I'm being way too optimistic for my own good. HELP ME*shot*

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
^Reminds me of Yuyuko *expects nobody to know who he's talking about*

And let's be honest here. Completely. Are her chances good? Would you say that her chances are higher if Marth gets in first?

I'm being way too optimistic for my own good. HELP ME*shot*
Well I'm a supporter and I'm starting to rethink her probability as well. I know Marth is in but will Fire Emblem get more than two character reps

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Know this is the wrong thread but can anyone tell me as to think why Marth will be back?

Fawriel

Smash Master
It depends entirely on how Sakurai thinks franchises should be represented.

Either he'll decide that there should be as many franchises as possible to give a chance to characters like Isaac and Sukapon and other cool people from smaller games...

Or he'll walk the road of expanding the representation of already present series.

I'm not entirely sure which I prefer. The latter option would increase the chances of many of my hopefuls... but it would be a pity not to have a few characters like Demille or Sukapon.
But if he does go that way, Fire Emblem is at least as deserving of three characters as Kirby is. And in that case, Micaiah would be very, very likely.
If Fire Emblem gets two characters... I can only call her chances 50/50.

For what it's worth, the icon theory kind of suggests that there won't be many more franchises, but it's lost a lot of credibility recently, so, eh.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
It depends entirely on how Sakurai thinks franchises should be represented.

Either he'll decide that there should be as many franchises as possible to give a chance to characters like Isaac and Sukapon and other cool people from smaller games...

Or he'll walk the road of expanding the representation of already present series.

I'm not entirely sure which I prefer. The latter option would increase the chances of many of my hopefuls... but it would be a pity not to have a few characters like Demille or Sukapon.
But if he does go that way, Fire Emblem is at least as deserving of three characters as Kirby is. And in that case, Micaiah would be very, very likely.
If Fire Emblem gets two characters... I can only call her chances 50/50.

For what it's worth, the icon theory kind of suggests that there won't be many more franchises, but it's lost a lot of credibility recently, so, eh.
Yeah her chances seem to be 50/50, the icon theory cant be counted until we know the full roster.

d0c926

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully she gets cuz blackknight is out, and we need more female character

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Micaiah's chances rose considerably when we saw how slow Ike fights (implying that Black Knight cant be in)

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
Well it seems Micaiah is a good female character for Brawl, now that Lyn is an AT. She is new and so.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
YES!!

I finished PoR today! I'm now ready to take on RD! Can't wait till next Monday!

You know, alot of stuff that will be in RD are revealed in PoR. You just have to pay attention to them.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
YES!!

I finished PoR today! I'm now ready to take on RD! Can't wait till next Monday!

You know, alot of stuff that will be in RD are revealed in PoR. You just have to pay attention to them.
._. I still need to finish my playthough, I'm going to BEXP abuse Sothe so he gets as many stats maxed out as possible.

-Knight

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Can I play Radiant Dawn without playing Path of Radiance?

I was a big fan of the first two state-side Fire Emblem games on the GBA, but haven't played one since those.

I wanted the GCN version, but never managed to get it. Will I still like Radiant Dawn? I was planning on getting it...

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Can I play Radiant Dawn without playing Path of Radiance?

I was a big fan of the first two state-side Fire Emblem games on the GBA, but haven't played one since those.

I wanted the GCN version, but never managed to get it. Will I still like Radiant Dawn? I was planning on getting it...
Yes, you still can play Radiant Dawn without having played Path of Radiance, however for those who have played Path of Radiance they can transfer over stat bonuses on completed files.

You should still like Radiant Dawn, but you might miss out on fully understanding some plot important parts because you haven't played Path of Radiance. Though I don't think it'll be that big of a deal considering you said your a fan of the first two Fire Emblem. ^_^ I think you will enjoy Radiant Dawn.

-Knight

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
._. I still need to finish my playthough, I'm going to BEXP abuse Sothe so he gets as many stats maxed out as possible.

-Knight
I did that in my first playthrough. But I read around that Sothe is good enough without having to give him stats boots from PoR.

Plus, I'm not a fan of Sothe. I ignored him completely in my second playthrough. I gave my remaining BE to my final team.

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting Radiant Dawn after I finish PoR. (I'm only on chapter 12 or somewhere around there...) ;_;

Please, Micaiah, be in...

Rakath

Smash Ace
I did that in my first playthrough. But I read around that Sothe is good enough without having to give him stats boots from PoR.

Plus, I'm not a fan of Sothe. I ignored him completely in my second playthrough. I gave my remaining BE to my final team.
Sothe's stats only need upping in Strength (minor), Def (major), Res and HP (middle), and Luck (always good to have more).

On the whole Sword users, non sword users thing. The series is led by swords, but isn't all about swords. The series is about the strategy of more than one type of weapon, so a fair representation of the series should be more than one type of weapon. Now, to take this from non-sword using main characters we only have a handful of choices (Hector, Ephraim, Sanaki, Micaiah) and if we include non-lord leading characters we have Boyd, Mist (sorta), Sothe, Oswin, and a fair few more.

Really, as long as there are 3-5 FE characters and none are clones I'm fine, however the idea that FE's reps all being Swordsmen is boring.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Screw Sothe...

Main character or not, he can rot in H***!

I'm maxing out my crew. (Ike, Soren, Rolf, Nephenee, Brom, Boyd, Stefan, Tanith, Reyson, Mia, Volke, Oscar, Rhys, and Nasir [with Harr and Ranulf as my back-up.])

Quick question for anyone who knows...

If Nasir doesn't join your group (aka, he saves you from the BK), does he appear in RD?

Rakath

Smash Ace
As far as I know every FE character in 9 shows up in 10 as a recruitable unit except for Largo (Berserkers got cut from 10 and it TICKS ME OFF!). Dunno where and when they all show however.

For those wondering, anything Largo caps count towards Calill's stats in 10, just so he isn't completely hated.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Quick question for anyone who knows...

If Nasir doesn't join your group (aka, he saves you from the BK), does he appear in RD?
I think Nasir and Ena don't appear in RD at all. I'm not sure though.

And yeah, Sothe can rot in hell for all I care. It doesn't matter if he got promoted to main character, Volke is still 10x more awesome then he will ever be!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
ATTENTION! We can play FE Dawn in 5 days! AND HOPEFULLY there is a update for our girl on the dojo!

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
Radiant Dawn comes out on a Monday, which is an update day. They better at least have some Fire Emblem-themed thing for that day or I'm gonna cry.

About sothe I tried using him in PoR and it was horrible... He was doing one damage to priests -_- I'll play through RD once on normal. If Hard mode looks too difficult I might spend some time leveling my old characters in PoR.

Anyway.... Go Micaiah!

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
ATTENTION! We can play FE Dawn in 5 days! AND HOPEFULLY there is a update for our girl on the dojo!
I wouldn't get your hopes up. When it was Metroid week and Prime 3 was coming out, people expected there to be a Ridley update. In the end we didn't get anything relating to Metroid at all.:ohwell:

Granted Prime 3 is yet to release in Japan while RD has already been out there for a long time, but it doesn't seem Sakurai updates with influence from american release dates. Honestlty, I'd love it if Monday to reveal Micaiah as a PC, but Sakurai has shown that he really isn't that predictable.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
I wouldn't get your hopes up. When it was Metroid week and Prime 3 was coming out, people expected there to be a Ridley update. In the end we didn't get anything relating to Metroid at all.:ohwell:

Granted Prime 3 is yet to release in Japan while RD has already been out there for a long time, but it doesn't seem Sakurai updates with influence from american release dates. Honestlty, I'd love it if Monday to reveal Micaiah as a PC, but Sakurai has shown that he really isn't that predictable.
Well we never know. I mean, I remember people thought there would be a big update on the 100th update.... and they were right (WiFi Play).

I just hope for something FE related. If Micaiah i not meant to appear that day, then at least they should show a FE song, Ike' Final Smash, or Ike's involvement in Subspace.

hypeman

Smash Apprentice
I'm a snake, marth, and zelda in training.
Well we never know. I mean, I remember people thought there would be a big update on the 100th update.... and they were right (WiFi Play).

I just hope for something FE related. If Micaiah i not meant to appear that day, then at least they should show a FE song, Ike' Final Smash, or Ike's involvement in Subspace.

I agree she doesn't have to be announced for that day. I know she's a high chance for brawl, but they can give us some fire emblem related update.

sorry about the double post

Top Bottom