• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miami Brawl Singles Tournament Dec 4th!

_WindeX_

Smash Apprentice
Waft, wh0re yourself for mo' money and mm me :@

btw, if it matters, my brother's going too (Avant), but he's not sure if he's gonna do singles or just hang out and play friendlies.

Kith

Smash Ace
Cloudstealth and I are doing the teams MM now. I'd rather give him the money. :3
-NickRiddle on Kith's account.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I will take on any team 2v1, save any combination including riddle, chaz, and kith.

i put up 5 if u each put up 5.

team attack on, i get one extra stock (my 4 vs ur 6).

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Seibrik vs Afro and Tommy_G

Get at me...

Oh wait...I'm not going to this. I'm definitely going to be preoccupied with other stuff more important.

Lol Seibrik wanting to win $10
Your jew-nis is showing.

_WindeX_

Smash Apprentice
It was okay. Most of the TV's were pretty laggy though, and usually a tourney of about 30 shouldn't take so long :p I'm just glad I got a bit of money for once in a long time >.<

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
It was okay. Most of the TV's were pretty laggy though, and usually a tourney of about 30 shouldn't take so long :p I'm just glad I got a bit of money for once in a long time >.<
the only tv that lagged alittle was 3, and there were 37 people. I thought it ran a decent time.

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
Anyway thanks for everyone that came. I should be doing an all day thing on a sat in Jan. Results by the end of the weekend.

BBQTV

Smash Master
special thanks go to BBQTV the ONLY PERSON TO BRING A WIIMOTE

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
the only tv that lagged alittle was 3, and there were 37 people. I thought it ran a decent time.
Yes yes it did ^_^ thanks for the gum u r the greatest person of them all....(forced to say this..) Oh btw go to the ZP tournament and we can have our match there...you know unless your scaaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeeeeeddddddd :D GET AT ME ^_^ kidding xD

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
Yes yes it did ^_^ thanks for the gum u r the greatest person of them all....(forced to say this..) Oh btw go to the ZP tournament and we can have our match there...you know unless your scaaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeeeeeddddddd :D GET AT ME ^_^ kidding xD
Dude im like bonecrusher i aint neva scaaaarrrreed! Youtube it! When and where is the ZP tournament? I'll try to make it. And your welcome for the gum, tell me that wasn't the best gum you've ever had!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Dude im like bonecrusher i aint neva scaaaarrrreed! Youtube it! When and where is the ZP tournament? I'll try to make it. And your welcome for the gum, tell me that wasn't the best gum you've ever had!
haha the gum was pretty amazing and the ZP tournament in on 12-12-09 yes yes this year :-p and http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243283 that's the thread ^_^ the address is there yo so go :D

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
12/12 across the street from the hard rock on 441

it's behind the plaza actually across from it.
but if you get there and call anyone, just ask for someones number, they'll be sure to aid your way to zero ping

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
12/12 across the street from the hard rock on 441

it's behind the plaza actually across from it.
but if you get there and call anyone, just ask for someones number, they'll be sure to aid your way to zero ping
haha the gum was pretty amazing and the ZP tournament in on 12-12-09 yes yes this year :-p and http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243283 that's the thread ^_^ the address is there yo so go :D
**** i cant go I'm gonna be in Cali till the 13th. Thanks for the info anyway. I really wanna go to winterfest.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
**** i cant go I'm gonna be in Cali till the 13th. Thanks for the info anyway. I really wanna go to winterfest.
Uhhuh suuure u r xD ur just scaared of me ;) hahahah well winterfest then I suppose since its soon enough :D You can play me if you go early since we are going on the 18th xD

Fooga

Smash Cadet
special thanks go to BBQTV the ONLY PERSON TO BRING A WIIMOTE
LOL

Thanks for everyone that came I would've stayed for finals but I was way too tired. Looking forward to the next tourney.

PS. Why did Konami have to sign a deal for super smash? T3h SN4K3S AR3 OP

Kunx990

Smash Apprentice
LOL

Thanks for everyone that came I would've stayed for finals but I was way too tired. Looking forward to the next tourney.

PS. Why did Konami have to sign a deal for super smash? T3h SN4K3S AR3 OP
How I knocked out 2 Snakes and there was only one Snake in T4?

Top Bottom