• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miami Brawl Singles Tournament Dec 4th!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Lol dude...I play this game casually. I'm basically going for something to do and hang out with people I know.

Besides, I wouldn't want to take your money...seeing as you make like six bucks an hour working at publix and all.

You should tell me which one you work at so I can swing by and watch you bag my groceries. =]
Lol cool story bro.

How do you know I work at Publix? Nice job stalking my posts. Too bad I make 9.75/hr and 10.75/hr on Sundays. Just because you hear complaints of me not paying for things doesn't mean I don't have money. They shouldn't do business off of 8th street if they want to be considered credible enough for me to pay them. Let them know that at the next family reunion. ;-)

And I'm a cashier, so I'd double charge you on nearly everything and force you to give $20 to some random charity we decide to do that week.

I'd still bag your groceries though. I love throwing chicken, ant poison, Lays potato chips, and soda into one bag. ;-)

Want me to walk you out too? Use the cart to put a nice dent into the car you don't have. You'd probably love the extra attention.

Anyways back to the thread
dfear, why do I have the feeling you ate some of it too.
It'll probably be finishing up at around 12 or 1. The likelihood of a smash event after the tournament doesn't look good.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I'd still bag your groceries though. I love throwing chicken, ant poison, Lays potato chips, and soda into one bag. ;-)

Want me to walk you out too? Use the cart to put a nice dent into the car you don't have. You'd probably love the extra attention.
I almost instantly sig'd this when I first read it yo. It's like that FIU hate when we gotta get under the stage for that extra stomp or knee.

NoXplode

Smash Cadet
lol Cool Story Bro.

How Do You Know I Work At Publix? Nice Job Stalking My Posts. Too Bad I Make 9.75/hr And 10.75/hr On Sundays. Just Because You Hear Complaints Of Me Not Paying For Things Doesn't Mean I Don't Have Money. They Shouldn't Do Business Off Of 8th Street If They Want To Be Considered Credible Enough For Me To Pay Them. Let Them Know That At The Next Family Reunion. ;-)

And I'm A Cashier, So I'd Double Charge You On Nearly Everything And Force You To Give $20 To Some Random Charity We Decide To Do That Week.

I'd Still Bag Your Groceries Though. I Love Throwing Chicken, Ant Poison, Lays Potato Chips, And Soda Into One Bag. ;-)

Want Me To Walk You Out Too? Use The Cart To Put A Nice Dent Into The Car You Don't Have. You'd Probably Love The Extra Attention.

Anyways Back To The Thread
Dfear, Why Do I Have The Feeling You Ate Some Of It Too.
It'll Probably Be Finishing Up At Around 12 Or 1. The Likelihood Of A Smash Event After The Tournament Doesn't Look Good.
Lolumad????

_WindeX_

Smash Apprentice
Still single elimination? awww.

Anyone wanna mm? I found 10 bucks behind a couch and feel like wasting them :p

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
Guys remember the door fee is $5 and $5 to enter the tourney.

btw Any Teams wanna MM me and fooga?

BBQTV

Smash Master
i have a video of dc on my wii playing MK and failling. fact

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i might be bringing a no lag tv with wiisetp courtesy of this new kid im picking up...yay gas monies lol and free door feeeeees. hopefully he pulls through and run this tourney faster

Top Bottom