• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miami Brawl Singles Tournament Dec 4th!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
let mm's happen before tourny starts, once tourny starts make them be tourny priority, that way it ends earlier and people can go back to friendlies/mm's with the time left over and the knowledge of what they need to work on most.

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
let mm's happen before tourny starts, once tourny starts make them be tourny priority, that way it ends earlier and people can go back to friendlies/mm's with the time left over and the knowledge of what they need to work on most.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, thanks.

Rekeah

Smash Apprentice
"No one can counterpick diddy."

umm Falco...
lol i said more than just that. i said no one would be able to counterpick horrible stages for diddy since the neutrals and counterpicks are all neutral anyway. i dont even know why dfear quoted those specific words without the rest of them anyway lol.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
lol i said more than just that. i said no one would be able to counterpick horrible stages for diddy since the neutrals and counterpicks are all neutral anyway. i dont even know why dfear quoted those specific words without the rest of them anyway lol.
you did, but dfear only commented on that part of it.

NoXplode

Smash Cadet
Money match?
Vs even my Jiggs? or Zelda?
Lol dude...I play this game casually. I'm basically going for something to do and hang out with people I know.

Besides, I wouldn't want to take your money...seeing as you make like six bucks an hour working at publix and all.

You should tell me which one you work at so I can swing by and watch you bag my groceries. =]

DFEAR

Smash Hero
this thread needs more **** talk relevant towards brawl. an example. snipa has no game. get at me this friday.

MM's people?

Coffee™

I need it....
Dfear can I ride with you to this? Or any1 else that might be willing to pick me up?

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
im bringing a whole set a small flat screen with component cables and my wii with brawl all characters hax infinite replays so i better get in for free

I already have 4 confirmed setups and thats all we need but you can bring your setup in case one of my confirmed dont show up, if we end up using it you'll get in fee.

ill do friendlies after our money match :\ i need money for foodz
Food is a good thing. I like food.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
so how long can we stay for friendlies for after tourney.

or do ppl wanna just goto someone's house or zp to smashfest later on for rest of the night.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Do you have to flock to my every post?
You ate my dinner by the way you betch T_T.
woah, cool story bro but nick ate all of it, luis and i left after ur mom offered since we knew U HAD TO EAT. yes luis and i care : >

Top Bottom