• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miami Brawl Singles Tournament Dec 4th!

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
hopefully people who go to this tour. bring extra money for money matches. i need all the money i can get

Rekeah

Smash Apprentice
what?

girls playing video? why thats up surd
girls do not play video games. do not be fooled.

Do the tvs lag?
there will be 1 tv out of 3 that wont lag because im bringing hd cables. obviously im assuming that all 3 tvs are plasma/lcd/hd if i still remember from the last time i went to final round arcade.

this should be a song in brawl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-P_gfoQY4

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im going. im not working friday woooot so NO EXCUSES. pretty sure seibrik might go.

MM's puhlease i suck. i need to get better

Rekeah

Smash Apprentice
this sounds like an easy tourny to get money for winterfest. as long as riddler doesnt go, this is guaranteed *guesses the amount of people going* 50 bucks
so youre guaranteed to win if the ZSS isnt there? somehow i doubt youre going to win anyway.

course i dont even know who you are, lol.

Fooga

Smash Cadet
this sounds like an easy tourny to get money for winterfest. as long as riddler doesnt go, this is guaranteed *guesses the amount of people going* 50 bucks
It would of been more but we decided to put the entry free from $10 to $5 (doesn't include door fee which is $5) to attract more people, which I don't understand why people about since the pot would of been bigger.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Hey Brianna, glad you'll be able to make it. We need more girls that play brawl!
No problem :D Now if you want me to be good....that's a different story xD

If Briannas going im pretty sure Riddle is.
yesh snipa u r correct nick riddle is going soooo noo money for serg :-p

im going. im not working friday woooot so NO EXCUSES. pretty sure seibrik might go.

MM's puhlease i suck. i need to get better
...........Seibriks not going.....I dont think......O_O......why would he go...he works....and....I should MM u Dfear loser gets money :D

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Woah , you guys really needa make this double elimination. The results are going to be ridiculously inaccurate.
For example what if the person deserving of second loses to the person who takes first early on? Or If someone bad gets a super easy bracket and makes it to finals taking second?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Woah , you guys really needa make this double elimination. The results are going to be ridiculously inaccurate.
For example what if the person deserving of second loses to the person who takes first early on? Or If someone bad gets a super easy bracket and makes it to finals taking second?

They already said it's cuz it starts too late....you should read :) kidding ...tho...i do agree dbl elimination would be a lot more fair and it makes sense

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I'd love to see Bri money match everyone. I believe she'd beat everyone at this tournament that I haven't heard of.

But I think she hates MM as much as I do.

And Mike G. Seeing as I live in Stuart, a good 1.5 to 2 hours away, I may or may not come to this. I might but I not going to guarantee it because I might not want to drive that far and waste that much time on a tournament of this nature.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'd love to see Bri money match everyone. I believe she'd beat everyone at this tournament that I haven't heard of.

But I think she hates MM as much as I do.
I don't hate MMs puh-lease Accepting all MMs from u scrubs yeh u too tommy, GET AT LOLI! .........*looks around*....(dont kill me :D)

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
so youre guaranteed to win if the ZSS isnt there? somehow i doubt youre going to win anyway.

course i dont even know who you are, lol.
so you'd be willing to accept a MM seeing as u doubt ill win. $5 my bowser vs. ur anything

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately there's not enough time on this day for Double elimination but we're going to work it out so its as accurate as possible. It shouldn't be bad. I'm posting the list of attendees later today.

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
No problem :D Now if you want me to be good....that's a different story xD

yesh snipa u r correct nick riddle is going soooo noo money for serg :-p

...........Seibriks not going.....I dont think......O_O......why would he go...he works....and....I should MM u Dfear loser gets money :D
Seibrik is actually going, im holding his match till 630 cause he works.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Unfortunately there's not enough time on this day for Double elimination but we're going to work it out so its as accurate as possible. It shouldn't be bad. I'm posting the list of attendees later today.
Instead of starting the tournament 4 hours after registration , you could start it earlier and easily finish.

Top Bottom