• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**metrocon** July 24th Twilight Showdon

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
k sweet. i prob wont be there 1:00 my dad doesnt get off work to 12:30.....
but i guess i can go get some friendlies 8D.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Amazing tournament was amazing.

Rave was amazing.

Hot cosplay girls were amazing.

Great success.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
fun tourney fun tourney

will make shoutouts in a bit

teaser shoutouts:

Aglow: I thought it was funny how you were trolling me the whole time. :laugh: "Hey do I know you? I remember seeing you at school fencing or in the marching band lol."

-!-

Smash Lord
the turnout and ruleset was sOooooooo much better then I thought lol sadly we only had two setups for like 70% of the tournament

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
yeah aglow now that its over i can run the disc over to ya sometime what day is good for you
Monday AKA tomorrow would be pretty boss. Just give me a call, or just come over. w/e.

Yeah, lack of setups hurt. I will bring mine next time. The tourney should not have taken so long.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Hey saint.

Beefy, I think I may have my disc here >_>. If there is one in your wii then I may have someone elses.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
You can't go wrong with bringing your own setup.

"Aw crap nobody brought a setup bc everyone was hoping everyone else would bring a setup"
Cost: 12-hour tournament, 0 friendlies, waiting, standing, watching bads play in tournament, boredom, waiting with your arms crossed, standing, ZERO FRIENDLIES"

Gain: Didn't have to carry a tv to your car...Nice, you really got away with that one.

"Aw crap everybody brought a setup bc everyone thought nobody else would bring a setup"

Cost: Had to carry a tv to your car...oh the horror.

Gain: 3-4 hour tournament, infinite friendlies to practice or troll, owning the ignorant players out of rotation and hearing them john, teaming with hot cosplay girls that **** and owning that setup.

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys!

I appreciate all of you coming out! This was the first time I've really run a large-scale Smash tournament. I'm usually stuck with Street Fighter and Tekken. I was happy to have met you guys! Sorry about not knowing everyone's names. Lost my voice the next day of course. Haha.

Please comment in the Results thread. I have posted the bracket and results.

Hope to see you guys at EXPCon in St Augustine in October. It's going to be even LARGER!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10830354

Top Bottom