• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

metal night is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

voltwy

Smash Rookie
i won a tournament with him, against a zero suit metroid user :bee: he did some crazy things but i finally managed to kill him when an exploding crate spawned over him while i was trying to hit him with the golden hammer. it was cool :) post awesome metal night stories in here :embarrass

an other 1 was the time playing against a friend (his name is steve) and i threw a bomb just as he jumped at me and we both went flying and he died a split secind before me :dizzy: that was crazy :p post awesome metal night stories in here :chuckle:

payasofobia

Smash Champion
i remember one time when i wus metal night and i wus playing agianst roy with blue hair and i pwnd him wen he tried ot recuver wit mah final smush

lol, nice one OP.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
This thread should be closed. It's Meta Knight. If Metal Night is some sort of inside reference, please don't bring it to the Internet. Thanks :p

-Final-

Aria♪
You went to a tourney with items?

Items completely screw it up. You don't need any skill to win with them.

I sometimes play with items when I'm doing random free-for-alls with my friends, but that's about all they're good for.

voltwy

Smash Rookie
Have you actually played Brawl? You can't get Roy in Brawl.

Idiot.

This thread should be closed.
wow sorry i have a life where i don't have time to look up every single character in the game king noob of d!ck mountain

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
wow sorry i have a life where i don't have time to look up every single character in the game king noob of d!ck mountain
If you really had a life, you wouldn't have an account, would you? And I'm a noob? You call Meta Knight "metal night." You're quite the d*** mountain, if I so myself. Also, learn how to type.

voltwy

Smash Rookie
If you really had a life, you wouldn't have an account, would you? And I'm a noob? You call Meta Knight "metal night." You're quite the d*** mountain, if I so myself. Also, learn how to type.
i was bored and thought people would be mature hear but i guess that's to much too ask for kid

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I lol'd at the people actually believing him.

Can you spell gullible?

ChocoboDX

Smash Cadet
What is going on here? Is the topic starter serious or is he just jaggin' around? Metal Night? A tourney with items?

I lol'd at him believing the Roy was in the game, too. It's one thing to get made fun of, but another to not realize you're being made fun of. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Lock n' Load, plox.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
This thread is fail and any further posting is nothing but troll bait.

+1 post count
inb4lock

and i agree metal knight is the best u kno?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom