• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight ONLY Tourney (Results are finally up)

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
We've battled !

Very nice games ! When you want to play some games call !

I guess now is the final =0

davizinho

Smash Apprentice
those mk matches were the biggest joke ever. suicided every death? second match, suicided twice i think. that was the worst lag ive ever played on too haha. i decided that u played shiek once, u had no lag. w/e tho. they were funny to watch myself sd so many times. im so used to just tapping buttons, most the time the wifi didnt pick up my commands. that one time i mt'd and bounced off the wall, supposed to be a drillrush. o well. a lot of fun, and maybe ill play u later. btw mega won 2-0

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
....so...Quez256 and Grandmaster192 are the only people who havent played yet? lets just disqualify them and move on...thats my vote

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
It's too bad that some people just don't show up on time and are very hard to contact. It makes it difficult on everyone else that is waiting for a tournament match.

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
I Wiil be ON today, all day long !

So, sent me a PM when you are ready and then I connect =0

Are you ON now ?

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
wonderful battle ! the first and the second one was amazing, just the third that you SD yourserf twice !

so, Mega 2 - 1 !

=0 lets battle again ! that friend of you CJ battle very well too !

see ya !

you are CG so well with the IC =0 i wanna battle then !

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
wonderful battle ! the first and the second one was amazing, just the third that you SD yourserf twice !

so, Mega 2 - 1 !

=0 lets battle again ! that friend of you CJ battle very well too !

see ya !

you are CG so well with the IC =0 i wanna battle then !
Yeah... I tend to do that with Meta Knight since I have problems with reverse shuttle loop. If I just tilting the control stick, I do a normal shuttle loop and usually die because of the way I use it... If I actually try just tilting the stick, I get a drill rush that kills me... I need to work harder to prevent this... T_T

Smash Master
Why a Meta only tourney. Isn't every tourney like that anyway. Well, aside from the people who lose early and often.

-Final-

Aria♪
There are only 2 competitive metaknight players in all of Utah's smash scene. Unless Utah is different than everywhere else, tourneys are not all metaknight players.

Top Bottom