• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight ONLY Tourney (Results are finally up)

-Final-

Aria♪
lol, you guys are terrible at finding each other. Just pick a time at least 2 days into the future to fight instead of asking if they are on now, because they most likely aren't

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
Finally i've battle with grandmaster ! Nice battles, but, really, the lag was terrible !

Your marth is so good, i would like battle mine one with yours !

So, in this, I'm in the next round ! Thanks grandmaster !

See ya !

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
The end date keeps moving... =_=

hasnt everyone played each other now that megamegaman and grandmaster (both very modest names...) have played?

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Quez, you need to get some kind of form of Instant Messenger. AIM, YIM, MSN...
We need to have our matches very soon. I have all 3 IM's.

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
I'm in the process of acquiring a PC, and the Wii isn't exactly windows-compatible. I still sent you a reply, so we should be done by tonight.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Quez won 2 out of 1. Close games, they all came down to the last stock. The games were good, I just wish people in my house would stop blocking the TV when playing. :mad:

Just my luck... anyways, congrats.

I enjoyed the friendly games afterwords.

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
I was snake, C4 planted on the stage somewhere, cypher back to the ledge, I get grabbed before I make it there....grab release......can't C4 jump......end.

In short, damage must be taken to get your recovery back; since a grab-release does no damage, it threw me just far enough away that I couldn't make it back.

-Final-

Aria♪
I don't think DemonicTrilogy's opponent ever showed up, so I'll try to put up the brackets tomorrow, but no promises.

EDIT: Sorry, but I won't be able to update until Wednesday.

Giannis

Smash Cadet
Final63,I see you have me in the losers bracket but the thing is,I forfeited the tournament because I was on vacation,I cant come back now.

ynnek123

Smash Ace
lets battle tomorow, right ?
no offens, but have you heard of patience and organisation... seriously, you're posting in this thread all the time asking are you on are you on when will we play. If you guys don't have MSN, there's still PMs on here... one time is ok, but you have already posted over 20 times in this thread...(yes I went through all the pages lol)

Giannis

Smash Cadet
Yeah,do take me out please.It's like,I have played zero games and reached that far.It's not fair.

davizinho

Smash Apprentice
hey megamegaman, i dont check this thread everyday on numerous occassions. so dont post when u want to fight here. ive already sent u a pm and posted on ur profile wall. when?

-Final-

Aria♪
The date has been moved to the 16th for various reasons. No one has finished their match, and I won't be able to PM everybody until Friday.

EDIT: Eternal Crusade beat me 2 to 1. Those were some pretty fun matches.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Dont know if I have to post the results since I was up against the tournament host but I beat Final 2-1. Intense matches Final :D

edit: why does nobody finish their matches on time? T_T

Top Bottom