• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight ONLY Tourney (Results are finally up)

Giannis

Smash Cadet
The visitor's message is 20 days old.I have tried contacting you many times through msn AND this thread.

ynnek123

Smash Ace
*sigh* you two won't give up... This is coming fro ma kid:
Please be mature and settle this in a brawl instead of b!tching about who send a message and what not.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
My Wii is going to be returned to me next weekend so how would this work?...
Edit: I'm going to a friend's house tomorrow for a party and someone is bringing their wii over. Is it ok if I attempt to see if I can use the person's wii and battle Crizthakidd at 8 o clock EST? The friend's friend code is 4811-6892-2926. I'll see what I can do. If this fails, what would happen?

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I guess after the 27th it is then. ^_^
Its hard contacting you. I've been on brawl every night for the past nights, and I havent seen you online once yet. We have to do it before the 27th because the 23rd is the last day for the bracket according to final63.

Top Bottom