• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight ONLY Tourney (Results are finally up)

-Final-

Aria♪
Results Are Now Up!!!

1st Place
Megamegaman (Not suprised. His metaknight is amazing)

2nd Place
Final63

3rd Place
Eternal Crusade (Dropped out after wii didn't connect to the internet)

4th Place
Demonic Trilogy

5th Place
Grandmaster192

7th Place
ACV
CaliburChamp

9th Place
Ynnek123
Davizinho
Quez256
Giannis

11th Place
Crizthakidd

Thanks for a great tourney. It was slow (6 months, lol) but still fun. These results are all that I recorded of them.

And megamegaman, I will give you your VC game of your choice, just PM me with your Wii # and What game you want

Yoshipatrol

Smash Rookie
If I can get there on the chosen date then I wil join

Name: Yoshi
FC: 4468-0739-6683

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
More like Meta Knight Online Version Only Tournament. Meta Knight online is a different character =[

Count me out =P

Yoshipatrol

Smash Rookie
What is so dfferent about Metaknight online? I mena I don't do as well with him online but I beat a top player ith him so I don't see too much difference

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
A free VC game? Hellz yea, I'll join why not?

OK, for those of you arguing about online, it does require a practically whole new playstyle to compensate for the lag. I've had near perfect connections before but it's rare and even still, the game is effected slightly. All characters are effected online, some more than others, and MK is one that is effected a lot more.

EDIT: Would it be too much to ask for a pm when the date is determined? If you forget to pm me, I'll forget about this tourney ^_^

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
Hi MK lovers !

If I can enter this schedule, please, make me in !

I'm new here but I'd love to test my MK against yours !

By this way, my FC is 5412 9726 8014 and my nick is Mega !

See ya !

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
I'm pretty sure I can win this. I have a nasty MetaKnight when I feel like it.

Let me know the date and when you get all of he counter pick stages and rules down.

davizinho

Smash Apprentice
yeah ill do this. new to the boards. my nickname is zinho.
Fc: 1590-4414-4109
just pm me for the date etc

MisterMoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aaron_Rodgerz
He's right.

Sorry, same here.
Yeah... Online MK sux...

What is so dfferent about Metaknight online? I mena I don't do as well with him online but I beat a top player ith him so I don't see too much difference
You just answered your own question. You don't do as well with him online ,and obviously the top player dosn't do so hot online either.

Olimarman

Smash Ace
I'm in
Brad
4854 6108 2262

Honestly though, you don't need counterpicks for a single character tourney. Both players are at the same advantage and disadvantages so it kind of defeats the purpose.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I'd like to register my Meta Knight. I've been getting good compliments about my MK. So hopefully I'll give you guys a challenge. My friend code is 2878-9258-9892.

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
friend code: 4553-9664-2171
Brawl name: Riot Of The Blood
Tag: Riot
Characters: Marth/Metaknight

Victory... Is my destiny.

Yoshipatrol

Smash Rookie
Wow only 6 more people and we could have somehting going here I just hope I can be there

-Final-

Aria♪
Can I enter with Ike?
No, this is a tourney for metaknight users only. I am planning on doing an Ike tourney after this one is over though.

Olimarman said:
Honestly though, you don't need counterpicks for a single character tourney. Both players are at the same advantage and disadvantages so it kind of defeats the purpose.
Good point. Okay, I'll get rid of counterpicks

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
No, this is a tourney for metaknight users only. I am planning on doing an Ike tourney after this one is over though.
LOL he was kidding... Ike is the one character known to do MUCH better online than offline.

Giannis

Smash Cadet
I think I will join too,If the date is convenient.I wanna see how my MK fares against others.
FC: 2621-4163-1796
Brawl Name: John

-Final-

Aria♪
Since we already have 12 people, I was thinking that we could do the tourney on next saturday. We should have enough people by then. Would that work for everybody?

Top Bottom