• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight ONLY Tourney (Results are finally up)

Yoshipatrol

Smash Rookie
I"m not sure if I will be able to do it Saturday although there is a very good chance that I will be there is still a chance that I won't

Giannis

Smash Cadet
I will be available from the 26th and on but if it is too late,just let me out of the tournament.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everyone should do the Cape Stall, since it's not banned yet. If the TO sets an arbitrary time limit to it, everyone should abuse it by toeing the line but not going past it.

Then we'll see how much fun and policable this thing is.

ynnek123

Smash Ace
Everyone should do the Cape Stall, since it's not banned yet. If the TO sets an arbitrary time limit to it, everyone should abuse it by toeing the line but not going past it.

LOL yuna, you really have the worst, most terrible hate for this technique don't you? xD
Anyways, monday's fine for me, but don't change the date around too much or I'll go crazy and blow this thread up(sorry =()

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL yuna, you really have the worst, most terrible hate for this technique don't you? xD
Anyways, monday's fine for me, but don't change the date around too much or I'll go crazy and blow this thread up(sorry =()
I'm one of the people who will do everything it takes to win as long as it's tourney legal. And who thinks that so should everyone else.

It's called Playing to Win and being smart.

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
I think that the best way to do this worldwide championship is to add all of us at MSN Messenger ! This way we could battle when both of us are ON !

-Final-

Aria♪
I will be available from the 26th and on but if it is too late,just let me out of the tournament.
That might be okay. We'll see.

Quez256 said:
that could work on anyday, I just need it closer to 5-6pm eastern >.>
That will probably be okay.

No one seems to be available on most of the days we choose. >_>

I'll probably PM everybody the day of the tourney.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Think to be organized u should create a bracket of course and randomly have players face against each other on certain dates instead of specific date. Like if player 1 has to face player 2 on x/x then they two can play on that date same with other people and if the player like lets say player 2 cant make it then they have maybe like 1 day to post whether or not they can reschedule or forfeit ya know?

anyway IM IN :3 hopefully lag wnt kill.

Name:
DFEAR
Brawl FC:
1676-5358-5960

: >

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I forgot to give my FC and gamer tag

FC: 4897-5595-9580
Gamer Tag: EC

Btw, I have another tournament to attend to on the 26th, can we change it to the 27th? Or any day after the 26th?

Wtf does policable mean? That's not even close to an english word...

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
I won't be using the down b. I have not mastered it yet. Until I have a better use for it than just reseting my spacing, I won't be using it.

ollenberger121

Smash Apprentice
my gamer tag is: Gobln
friend code:....

i will join put me on the list and i will ad my friend code when the dates are up

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ill join add me up.

ftilt-down b for 7.55 mins and i win!

seriously tho lol

-Final-

Aria♪
Think to be organized u should create a bracket of course and randomly have players face against each other on certain dates instead of specific date. Like if player 1 has to face player 2 on x/x then they two can play on that date same with other people and if the player like lets say player 2 cant make it then they have maybe like 1 day to post whether or not they can reschedule or forfeit ya know?
That would work a lot better. Okay, should we have 2 days for each round so if one person can't do it one day, they can the next?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
That would work a lot better. Okay, should we have 2 days for each round so if one person can't do it one day, they can the next?
What if they can't that day either? The day after that? If they can't sit down for, what, 30 minutes, to play a set, then maybe they shouldn't enter a tournament like this one.

-Final-

Aria♪
We already have enough to start the tourney. I will keep accepting entrants through this Saturday though.

Do you think we should do single or double elimination?

Yoshipatrol

Smash Rookie
Aww crud the 26th and 7th I really hope I can be there hopefully I'llget the internet by then and the router either htta or I will just have to be here

Top Bottom