• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight ONLY Tourney (Results are finally up)

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
lets battle today ?

I am ON =0
Let's not talk about when to play our matches in this thread, instead let's use PMs. I wasn't even online when you posted that.

There are only 2 competitive metaknight players in all of Utah's smash scene. Unless Utah is different than everywhere else, tourneys are not all metaknight players.
There are about two Meta Knights in the GA scene as well, including myself

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
Nice battles ! =0

That was just the way you get at the winners final, playing a very well MK =0

I'm proud that I've won a very very nice MK player =0 Lets battle again sometime !

Megamegaman 2 -0 !

Tnx !

-Final-

Aria♪
Me and DemonicTrilogy are fighting tommorrow, then we will do the loser's finals and then the finals.

Finals will be best 3 out of 5

-Final-

Aria♪
lol yeah. No one wants to play their matches. It's been like 4 months since this started.

I beat DemonicTrilogy, so we are going to the loser's bracket's finals. I don't think he was doing that great today though...
Somehow I am still good with MK, even though I don't play him any more. o_O

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
lol Yeah. No One Wants To Play Their Matches. It's Been Like 4 Months Since This Started.

I Beat Demonictrilogy, So We Are Going To The Loser's Bracket's Finals. I Don't Think He Was Doing That Great Today Though...
Somehow I Am Still Good With Mk, Even Though I Don't Play Him Any More. O_o
Ban Mk ! Ban Mk !

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
I am ON everyday at this time, here is 7 PM !

=0

If you shows up send me a MP and then I Will receive a messagem and come here !

-Final-

Aria♪
Ok, it turns out that EC did respond yesterday, so I'm actually playing him. Sorry Megamegaman, you'll have to wait. And you'll probably be playing him. ;)

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
Ok, it turns out that EC did respond yesterday, so I'm actually playing him. Sorry Megamegaman, you'll have to wait. And you'll probably be playing him. ;)
hehehe

no problem !

thats will be a great battle ! rec videos =0

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Final says his wii internet isn't working. He told me to take the win, but I want to see if he can get it up and running soon.

MetaZeph

Smash Rookie
good luck to the finalists, may the best MK win :) if u can get some vids ! oh and if lag is an issue, i work at best buy, and i have brawlers come in and they love the hardline adaptor for the wii, if the wifi rly sucks try it out it seems to work well.

-Final-

Aria♪
We will probably fight on Sunday, since I have a tourney tommorrow.

And congrats Megamegaman on making it to the finals! You have the greatest chance of winning because either of us have to win 2 matches (matches, not games) in order to win.

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
All right !

So, I am going to stay ON tomorow ! This way, after you battle, I can battle with you too ! =0

Top Bottom