• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight ONLY Tourney (Results are finally up)

NNID
MasterHavik
Let me join plz??? I might not be a Mk main, but he one of my Counterpick. Is there still time for me to join guys?

In game name KASR

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Could I verse you Final63 since I want to try to understand Meta Knight gameplay better since I recently started to use him... I can get a lot of his techniques down such as stalling and alternate recoveries, but I am just horrible with attacking with him... I think it is my spacing because when I tried attacking a sand bag once during my wait in the waiting room by gimping, I missed all five down airs...

-Final-

Aria♪
Could I verse you Final63 since I want to try to understand Meta Knight gameplay better since I recently started to use him... I can get a lot of his techniques down such as stalling and alternate recoveries, but I am just horrible with attacking with him... I think it is my spacing because when I tried attacking a sand bag once during my wait in the waiting room by gimping, I missed all five down airs...
Sure I'll fight you.I'll add your FC right now. I'll play you again sometime too Quez256.

Let me join plz??? I might not be a Mk main, but he one of my Counterpick. Is there still time for me to join guys?

In game name KASR
I might be able to replace one of the people who isn't showing up with you. We'll see.

EDIT: I replaced ollenberger121 with kirbyandsonicrock14 since ollenberger hasn't been on for 2 weeks. That is grandmaster192's opponent.

Giannis

Smash Cadet
I was on msn and on Brawl all the time.I never caught you on msn and in my Friends List i am still "Waiting for Registration"

ynnek123

Smash Ace
geez man, I'm tired of waiting for my opponent... He answered yesterday, he said "I can play this evening" and I asked him what his timezone was. He hasn't responded for like 20 hours

-Final-

Aria♪
The second round brackets are now up.

Giannis, ACV, Grandmaster192, and kirbyandsonicrock192 have the next few days to finish their matches.

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
tx Final63 =)

Now, DemonicTrilogy, I've already added you in my friend code list ... if you could, send me a mail to arrange the battle please ;)

See ya and a good champ to everybody !

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm on at 4-6 GMT Central on weekdays. This weekend, I'm going to be at two parties, each on each of the two days. I might get Wi fi connection and I might not. Both ways, I will try my best. Good luck Megamegaman. ^_^

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I'm on at 4-6 GMT Central on weekdays. This weekend, I'm going to be at two parties, each on each of the two days. I might get Wi fi connection and I might not. Both ways, I will try my best. Good luck Megamegaman. ^_^
If you want to battle just now, im ON =) Send me a mail and we could battle right now

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
Here is GMT - 3 !

So .... I'm confused ! hahahaha

Let me see ... Here, now, is 3:30 PM ... then, in your place is 11:30 AM ?

Simplifiyng, when you are ON, tell me here ! hehehe

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
All right then ...

So, what do you think about 10 o'clock here and 9 o'cloth in your place ! I'll be here ! See ya !

Top Bottom