• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight is TRASH(vs samus)=PM me when you want to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
she is like the only female ill go and see in a movie even if the movie i know will suck.

and yea i just want to play metaknight mains.

Im gonna close this thread tonight around 3am. No one wants to play......all the other boards jumped on these threads.

Ill do lucas next

Hoser

Smash Ace
You're crazy Xryo, lol. I love how you're going board to board challenging people like this. It's definitely going to build your meta game against every character.

Did you ever have your battle with xYz?

Xyro77

You're crazy Xryo, lol. I love how you're going board to board challenging people like this. It's definitely going to build your meta game against every character.

Did you ever have your battle with xYz?
nope i havnt played his ike yet.

im going around all the boards and playing all the characters just so i can learn new tricks/mindgames for when i see them in real tournaments.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, but exactly WHY haven't we seen a xyro vs dojo round? I suppose that perhaps dojo just doesn't want to play him, but i mean...it's kind of your responsibility as a (the?) force on the MK boards as I see it...

PS - xyro, I still want that match, if you're up for it. I'll have a lan adapter by early next week. ZOMBANON has been resurrected from your ganondorf thread.

Hoser

Smash Ace
If you're free now, I wouldn't mind a battle. You'll probably win, but it's worth a try. I'd be playing as Ike if you accept.

Xyro77

I'm sorry, but exactly WHY haven't we seen a xyro vs dojo round? I suppose that perhaps dojo just doesn't want to play him, but i mean...it's kind of your responsibility as a (the?) force on the MK boards as I see it...

PS - xyro, I still want that match, if you're up for it. I'll have a lan adapter by early next week. ZOMBANON has been resurrected from your ganondorf thread.
me and dojo go to the same tournaments. we can play then. not to mention we playe dlast month. he won

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'll aim you okay? I use metaknight on wifi and I'd like to spam your samus to oblivion and see if you can stop it, just for fun

dancingdildinos

Smash Rookie
so yeah, i always play as meta knight and ive never even been touched by a samus, MK's regular b move cancels out half of samus' offense on its own.

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
MK's regular b move cancels out half of samus' offense on its own.
You might wanna reconsider that...a reasonably-charged B move will punch right through, along with the non-homing, power missiles that Samus uses with Side-B. While it does eat up homing missiles and non-charged B moves, all it takes is one power missile to stop your tornado in its tracks (or a good charged B move, obviously).

Oh, and there's always shielding the tornado.

All I'm saying is that you probably shouldn't be so confident that a good Samus won't punish your tornado often if you spam it.

And Xyro plays a dang good Samus.

ADHD

Smash Hero
the tornado beats missles but not if the missle hits in the right spot, the smash missle from standing position hits metaknight out of the whorenado, a carefully aimed zair also does but its hard to land it right

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I'll play you. Let me know when you're ready.
Yo Sonic Ghost I knew you were a pretty good MK player, but I didn't know ppl on SWF thought that your one of the best ones, that's kool.

Any ways you should hit me up when your gonna be at Play n Trade so we can play some more. Our matches are always so0o close.

-advent-

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yo Sonic Ghost I knew you were a pretty good MK player, but I didn't know ppl on SWF thought that your one of the best ones, that's kool.

Any ways you should hit me up when your gonna be at Play n Trade so we can play some more. Our matches are always so0o close.

-advent-
Haha I'm not much popular around here. On AiB yeah, but most everywhere else not really, plus I don't have any worthwhile vids of my MK uploaded for people to see (they're either very old vids when my MK wasn't much good back when I was a newbie or stuff like the most recent ones which were some online friendlies by Redhalberd where I apparently sandbagged like a mother****er [not on purpose though :laugh:]).

nevershootme

Smash Master
Xyro. I'll put my mk to the test against samus on next week (Oct. 9-12) since I'm heading to Houston, Tx for a confrence, Granted if I'm not to be held back from the conference badly... And is there a tournament on that weekend too? maybe we can meet up.

haven't played in awhile... but i sitll have my skill at hand... and recorder for proof of your argument about this matchup

jodo

Smash Cadet
wow Xyro just as I was about to give in and think about trying out Meta Knight... I see this thread and well now I want to give Samus another chance. Melee glory days are over (my old main) but you have given me a new hope. :D

Master Raven

Smash Master
lol nevermind. I'm too tired, and season 3 of Dexter starts in half an hour. **** yeeeeeeeeeeah

Xyro77

i got 30min to play. anybody?

EDIT: you guys make me sad........im on once again.

EDIT2: just PM me when you want to lose. you metaknights disapoint me. I was expecting a challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom