• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight Community Photo Thread~ (Smexy Hair Edition Update Coming Soon)

NNID
Budget_Player
Is the drummer your mom?
Yep. We were part of a band workshop at this music school that she was teaching, but the drummer (who, btw, REALLY sucked) decided not to show up for the music school presentation gig (where basically every part of the music school gets together and shows off what they learned that year). So my mom had to jump in and play drums for him. She's a really talented musician; she plays and teaches drums, guitar, bass, and violin, and plays professionally in two bands.

EDIT: Oh yeah and we rocked.

Please link me to this texture.
Pimp, ain't it?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4105

I have that one on Blue/black, Dr. Doom on green, The good vertex'd Bleck on pink, Darth Vader on white, and CFKnight on Red.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I don't really see the issue. We had our first gig and our drummer was too much of a **** to show. Mom was running the band anyways.
There really isn't an issue, it's just that society portrays having parents in a teen band as idiosyncratic. My mom can't play drums.. :|

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So I guess that MK plush is pretty popular.

it's not mine though, it's my brother's. He was 10 when he got it.

NNID
Budget_Player
I want to jam with BPC's mom.
I know, right? She ****ing rocks.

There really isn't an issue, it's just that society portrays having parents in a teen band as idiosyncratic. My mom can't play drums.. :|
It was sort of a last-minute thing. She was/is the band's mentor, but the drummer just decided not to show at the last minute so we had to improvise.

Staco

Smash Champion
Want to meet you american guys at a big tourney and then we can put all our MK plushies together. ;D

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
He is one.

Also post a pic of yourself Kaffei. I need something to think about tonight if you know what I mean ;)

I would say no homo, but it would mean nothing in this context.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I swim, but only in times of desperation. It's more of a floaty-paddley manuevery thing.

Also you're that guy that made the video thread with Hyro and Lee Martin <3

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Tag Name: Orion, Shiki, Spam, USA, O

MK Costume: Dark Blue or Green in tournament

Favorite move: Pivot Grab
Region: NJ/NY -> Holland
Favorite game: i dont play anything but smash anymore. honestly
Attend Tournaments: Everything i can go to, wherever i am.
About me: I am a complete ******* in posts, and i probably have at least flamed you once. However i do post knowledgeable information, and i know a lot about my character. If you get to know me, i am usually very willing to help you out.
also: im a jazz major that moved to europe to study, since im sure a lot of people are curious about why im not in NJ/NY anymore

etecoon

Smash Hero

I has the green headphones, lol there are no good pics of me online I need a camera

Tag: none, I use standard controls and no tag
Nicknames: ete, liquid
Costume: majora, regret, cursed MK, hollow MK, standard green MK if there's no hax
Favorite move: shuttle loop, airplane noises!
Region: New England
Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Attended tournaments: Nashua Smash, DNA2-9, MMX, MM21, MM19, VLSIII
About Me: my main interests are video games and music, I listen to nearly any genre and compose some weird ****y stuff too. I'm horrible at brawl.

Top Bottom