• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight Community Photo Thread~ (Smexy Hair Edition Update Coming Soon)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
So I've been around other character boards and I've noticed that most boards have a community photo thread. Most of the threads picture their main doing silly things, especially the R.O.B. boards. (I was completely inspired by the R.O.B. mains to do this.)

So....I decided to take my little Metaknight out for a night! :D

My Mk's first Plushie adventure

Here is Metaknight is stowing himself away in my bag. O_O

Crossing the purple bridge! (He likes the purple bridge because it matches his shoes ;3)

Meta is so excited about the festival that he can hardly contain himself!

He was too afraid to go into the Monkey Maze. (He thought there would be Diddy Kong's in there! :<)

Metaknight anxiously waits for the weiners to be cooked! (He IS at a sausage festival :p)

Uh-Oh! It's getting late! Meta likes to kick back and enjoy some German Beer! Winning all of those tournaments and dealing with all those trolls can be stressful!

I didn't have the heart to tell him that it wasn't a Chocobo that he was riding. :S

Meta enjoys the night life. 8D

Metaknight is used to being surrounded by Johns. :X

That's all for now. :D

****~~~~UPDATE~~~~*****
:D

Alright, so now it's time to play guess that game! Can you guess what game Metaknight is playing? @_@ It HAS to be something good, just look at all of those Pez!

Weellll....What did you guess? If you guessed Link's Awakening, then you were right! <3

Metaknight decides to host a mustache party! Oh wow! :D

What's this? An uninvited guest has shown up! D:

Mk: Who are you?!!
Guest with a mo: What does it matter? I brought Sprite!
Mk: Oh, alright...

Wait a sec, you're a pikmin!!! Get out of here! These aren't the Olimar boards! >:(

Anyways...<_<
Mk shows us his plans for the future! The red area represents people who will main metaknight in the future!

To make ends meet, mk decided to take a summer job as an erotic phone operator. The bow was his choice. :X

Mk decides to take a picture with one of his favorite video game hero--WHA! I thought I told you to get out of here purple pikmin! D:

Alright....maybe we can get along...just try not to upsmash me so much...
:3

I knew I shouldn't have trusted that pikmin...<_<
Jerk!

I also decided to take a picture of myself and teh plushie. xD (I probably shouldn't post this...<_<)
Mk: Mmm FANGIRL!

Metaknight Main profiles :p

Player-4

Tag Name: P4, KARA, Sexy
Favorite move: Shuttle Loop
Region: South (TX)
Favorite Kirby game: Kirby Super Star
Attend Tournaments: Every Hobo and most OoC tournies
About me: I mod you little ****s and love MK. Not much more to say lol, I also love music, photography, and video games. If you guys ever have a question for me about anything, just ask

Kaffei

Tag Name: I usually don't use tags but if I do it's "KOREA"
MK costume:

Region: MD/VA
Favorite Kirby game: Uhhh I guess nightmare in dream land cus you can be MK in it
Attended Tournaments: Xanadu in MD and Apex in NJ
About me: i love smash & i wanna be a pilot

KassandraNova

BROSTACHE PIC
Tag name: Kassy, or sometimes Nova
MK costume: Pink Mk!
Favorite move: up air
Region: Midwest!
Favorite Kirby game: Canvas Curse
Attended tournaments: MLG Cbus, Apex, MLG DC, Siis5 :O
About me: I'm left-handed, I draw, and I play too many games competatively. :p (I do art commissions too! For cheap! But art trades are my fav)
Crew: Knees of Justice! :O

Vato

Name: Vato_break
Nicks/Aliases: Vato, Vadough, Vatoe, the bottle break(yo i hate these nicknames!)
MK Costume: Default
Favorite Move: IDC
Region: Socal
Favorite Kirby Game: Super smash brothers melee!!
Attended Tournaments:SCSA#2, Wintergamefest 1&2, Genesis, Apex 2,Sin, R3, Tourney play 5, ect ect
About Me: Super big mario fan, my favorite game is definately paper mario 64. I use a black controller, ****. I don't know much about brawl tbh, i just play it alot...like if you ask me something i might be able to answer buuut, probably not haha. Mained mario for a long time, now i use metaknight. I'm pretty decent, mainly i'm knowned for my mario being #1 on the WC but, i try not to pride in that too much. I play in socal and i just love hanging with the community. I've traveled alot for smash been playing competetively since mid 07. I'm also power ranked and I want to be the best

DemonicToonLink

Name: Dylan
MK Costume: :metaknight:
Favorite Move: Does Fair>Dtilt count? If not, Ftilt

UnableTable

Tag: theunabletable
Nicknames: uhh table, I guess.
Costume: dark
Favorite move: dair (but only when done while rising)
Region: SoCal
Favorite Kirby Game: I don't play Kirby games :/
Attended tournaments: A few locals, Tourneyplay 4, and Bio 4.
About Me: I'm a big Zelda fan (that picture is me in a home-made Skull Kid costume that I made, I have the mask and hat on my wall XD. The mask turned out pretty well (the horns are too long, though ), but I still kinda dislike the look of the actual costume in comparison. A little bit too bright, but that's the best I could get...), and I used to post on a Zelda forum (zeldauniverse mostly) for theorizing about the game's timeline. I have 3,600 posts there, IIRC >_>

BluePeachy

Name: AzealBlue
Nicks/Aliases: Azeal, ZealZeal, BlueBlue, Babyface Peachy, whodat dat cutiepie(???)
MK Costume: Faultde
Favorite Move: ****tle Loop
Region: Upstate New York
Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Superstar Ultra
Attended Tournaments: Taste of Buffalo 2, Taste of Buffalo 3, Stylin on Ya 2, Syracuse Smash 3, Stylin on Ya 3
About Meee: I think MK is the most adorable thing in the world, I like sweets, and tend to eat them over regular meals, lol. I don't eat much, so idk. I challenged Mew2King to a $250 MM, and he accepted?

Pamuyo

Name: Most people call me Kyo IRL
Favorite move: Uair, Dair, Recovering Dimensional Cape
Region: San Luis Potosí, Mexico
Favorite Kirby game: Kirby's Dreamland (no MK, tho...)
Attend Tournaments: I run almost every local tournament. I went to Smash-mex, once. And I'd travel to US if I could =(
About me: I am mexican... nuff said.

BudgetPlayerCadet

That's me in the middle with the mic and the beatjam t
Region: Southern Bavaria
Favorite Kirby Game: That one for GBA that was your typical kirby sidescroller, I think it was Nightmare in Dream Land... Never played much kirb
Tournaments: As soon as there's one in the area, I'll let you know. I.e. next week will be my first.
About me: German immigrant bemoaning the very spread-out scene.

Orion
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._126954001056_695861056_2893679_6203076_n.jpg
Tag Name: Orion, Shiki, Spam, USA, O
MK Costume: Dark Blue or Green in tournament
Favorite move: Pivot Grab
Region: NJ/NY -> Holland
Favorite game: i dont play anything but smash anymore. honestly
Attend Tournaments: Everything i can go to, wherever i am.
About me: I am a complete ******* in posts, and i probably have at least flamed you once. However i do post knowledgeable information, and i know a lot about my character. If you get to know me, i am usually very willing to help you out.
also: im a jazz major that moved to europe to study, since im sure a lot of people are curious about why im not in NJ/NY anymore

Etecoon

^s the green headphones, lol there are no good pics of me online I need a camera
Tag: none, I use standard controls and no tag
Nicknames: ete, liquid
Costume: majora, regret, cursed MK, hollow MK, standard green MK if there's no hax
Favorite move: shuttle loop, airplane noises!
Region: New England
Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Attended tournaments: Nashua Smash, DNA2-9, MMX, MM21, MM19, VLSIII
About Me: my main interests are video games and music, I listen to nearly any genre and compose some weird ****y stuff too. I'm horrible at brawl

Omni

Oreo

Tag Name: They are always something different. For the time being it's :SGK: Which is the name of my crew and it stands for Super Ghost Kamikaze
MK costume: I rock all the colors of MK. In order from Popular to Least: Green, Normal, Pink, Red, Dark, White Plus, I have a Phazon Knights collection. My MKs be mad sexy.
Favorite move: Ftilt. I love it.
Region: IN/KY I live in KY though.
Favorite Kirby game: Nightmare in Dreamland and Kirby's Dream Course
Attended Tournaments: Most of the tournaments in the IN/KY/OH area. Not so much right now though. Mad broke.
About me: I'm a Sonic main who happened upon MK from playing wifi and trying to be a douche to douchebags on AiB. Subsequently, I obtained a pretty decent MK.

Staco

Swag!

GRUMP

Tag Name: Grump
(dur!)
MK Costume: Typically Green (I'm obsessed with green)
Favorite move: Dtilt
Region: Atlantic South (Florida!)
Attend Tournaments: Starting with the one on Dec. 18th, 2010. First tournie ever x.x
About me: I'm hoping to turn Video Gaming into a career. Yeah, fat chance.... I have Internet Marketing as a backup, but I'm going full-throttle with this competitive stuff. Oh, and I listen to Metal. But not that American crap :D

BlueZebra

Favorite move: Dimensional Cape
Region: Atlantic North(NY da bess)
Favorite Kirby game: Kirby Air Ride and Nightmare in Dreamland
Attended Tournaments: PolyBrawl5 (hitting up Pound5, Viridian City9, and much much more starting next year)
About me: I just started playing brawl in September, I was a semi-pro in halo but I got really bored of it so now I wanna play competitively in brawl. I play pretty much everything like FPS, Fighters, MMORPGS, and RTS games.
Picture: I don't have a recent picture of me so settle with this for now pls

RedHalberd

Judge

Vice

Sago

Affinity

JEM

Gates

Banned via Warnings
This is adorable.

I don't think it needs it's own thread though since the Social thread is technically for the MK community even though it totally got jacked by me and Dina.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
This is adorable.

I don't think it needs it's own thread though since the Social thread is technically for the MK community even though it totally got jacked by me and Dina.
I already told her to make this thread

On another note, I thought this was going to be a picture profile thread of the of MK community, which I was really looking forward to.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209918

That's what I mean^

I think we should do that with this thread and have our profiles in the OP :)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh, we can do those as well! :D
I mean this is a photo thread, so any photos pertaining to mk or the mk mains works!

etecoon

Smash Hero
meta knight is so cute!

HOW can you want to ban that? pro ban are probably the same kind of people that hate puppies and kittens D:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'll start this off to show you guys how it's done

Tag Name: P4, KARA, SeXy

Region: South (TX)
Attend Tournaments: Every Hobo and most OoC tournies
About me: I mod you little ****s and love MK. Not much more to say lol, I also love music, photography, and video games. If you guys ever have a question for me about anything, just ask :)

lilseph

Smash Ace
wow that was the cutest thing i have ever seen!

I might get my picture up sooner or later, when im not so lazy.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Haha I love how you took your MK doll on a city adventure
Tag Name: I usually don't use tags but if I do it's "KOREA"
MK costume:

Region: MD/VA
Favorite Kirby game: Uhhh I guess nightmare in dream land cus you can be MK in it
Attended Tournaments: Xanadu in MD and Apex in NJ
About me: i love smash & i wanna be a pilot

I collect MK pictures here are some that I made/my friend made/I found

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Wow Kaffei! I like the rainbow mk pic. Too cute! xD
P4 you look like you would listen to Radiohead and death cab for cutie....
<_<

Tag name: Kassy, or sometimes Nova
MK costume: Default, (because of the purple shoes!)
Favorite move: up air
Region: Midwest!
Favorite Kirby game: Canvas Curse
Attended tournaments: MLG Cbus, Apex and soon MLG DC! :O
About me: I'm left-handed, I draw, and I play too many games competatively. :p (I do art commissions too! For cheap! But art trades are my fav)
Crew: Knees of Justice! :O

Here's a pic with me staring blankly holding an adorable Megaman! (Megaman 2 and 9 are da bess)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Here my MK(s) and friends:

Margarita knight

Puff ball Party

Meta Manaphy

mk with my main yellow kirby and puff

my infamous ghey MK

Affinity chillin with his long lost brother (I made this)

M2Knight (i made this)

Mafia knight

Ghey Meta knight giving Xyro's lesbian an unwanted birthday hug

cool pic Rule34 made for me but i think he quit smash :(

Balrog getting his fight money from Bison. Um oops this has nothing to do with MK! Well too bad! My Bison fetish has no boundaries! :lick:

ill post more later id post a pic of myself i have nothing to hide but i do have internet stalkers so im a bit hesitant to. I do show friends via aim or pm sometimes

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Man, I need to find that old AkuMetaknight picture I made.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
No, haha they are awesome! It's because of your hair. lol

I love those pics SNO! Where did you get the yellow kirby plushie? :O
Do you still play mk ever SNO? I used to use pink mk. He needs more people to play him.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
No, haha they are awesome! It's because of your hair. lol

I love those pics SNO! Where did you get the yellow kirby plushie? :O
Do you still play mk ever SNO? I used to use pink mk. He needs more people to play him.
thanks i got yellow kirby off of ebay. They had red and blue kirby too.

I know how to use mk, and if i ever run into a Rob in tourny and my kirby fails i will use him to cp. Also im going tp be forced to use him against Ice if i dont want to bore him to death in friendlies haha.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion

Name: AzealBlue
Nicks/Aliases: Azeal, ZealZeal, BlueBlue, Babyface Peachy, whodat dat cutiepie(???)
MK Costume: Faultde
Favorite Move: Sluttle Loop
Region: Upstate New York
Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Superstar Ultra
Attended Tournaments: Taste of Buffalo 2, Taste of Buffalo 3, Stylin on Ya 2, Syracuse Smash 3, Stylin on Ya 3
About Meee: I think MK is the most adorable thing in the world, I like sweets, and tend to eat them over regular meals, lol. I don't eat much, so idk. I challenged Mew2King to a $250 MM, and he accepted?

Why is it that when I searched ROB I was directed to the MK boards? This isn't supposed to happen!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
We're ****ing cool.

Name: Dylan
Favorite Move: Does Fair>Dtilt count? If not, Ftilt.

These pictures are kinda old and I look sooo different now.

vato_break

Smash Master

Name: Vato_break
Nicks/Aliases: Vato, Vadough, Vatoe, the bottle break(yo i hate these nicknames!)
MK Costume: Default
Favorite Move: IDC
Region: Socal
Favorite Kirby Game: Super smash brothers melee!!
Attended Tournaments:SCSA#2, Wintergamefest 1&2, Genesis, Apex 2,Sin, R3, Tourney play 5, ect ect
About Me: Super big mario fan, my favorite game is definately paper mario 64. I use a black controller, ****. I don't know much about brawl tbh, i just play it alot...like if you ask me something i might be able to answer buuut, probably not haha. Mained mario for a long time, now i use metaknight. I'm pretty decent, mainly i'm knowned for my mario being #1 on the WC but, i try not to pride in that too much. I play in socal and i just love hanging with the community. I've traveled alot for smash been playing competetively since mid 07. I'm also power ranked and I want to be the best!

theunabletable

Smash Lord
I lol'd.

Tag: theunabletable
Nicknames: uhh table, I guess.
Costume: dark
Favorite move: dair (but only when done while rising)
Region: SoCal
Favorite Kirby Game: I don't play Kirby games :/
Attended tournaments: A few locals, Tourneyplay 4, and Bio 4.
About Me: I'm a big Zelda fan (that picture is me in a home-made Skull Kid costume that I made, I have the mask and hat on my wall XD. The mask turned out pretty well (the horns are too long, though :(), but I still kinda dislike the look of the actual costume in comparison. A little bit too bright, but that's the best I could get...), and I used to post on a Zelda forum (zeldauniverse mostly) for theorizing about the game's timeline. I have 3,600 posts there, IIRC >_>

I love playing Brawl with good players, but I rarely get the chance to (I live atleast 100 miles away from pretty much every tournament in my region), and I'm terrible at this game, as well (or atleast most of the time. Sometimes I play not-terribly, but that's pretty rare and inconsistent as hell).

I spend most of my time talking to/hanging out with friends, or surfing internet forums like this one. I'm pretty boring and not very likeable, tbqh :/

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

Name: Most people call me Kyo IRL

MK Costume:

Favorite move: Uair, Dair, Recovering Dimensional Cape
Region: San Luis Potosí, Mexico
Favorite Kirby game: Kirby's Dreamland (no MK, tho...)
Attend Tournaments: I run almost every local tournament. I went to Smash-mex, once. And I'd travel to US if I could =(
About me: I am mexican... nuff said.

I wish I had some cool MK pics. =(

NNID
Budget_Player
Name: Jonah

That's me in the middle with the mic and the beatjam t

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...39387609822_1385114845_30950150_4780829_n.jpg
Whee

MK Costume:

MOTHER****ING NIGHTMARE *****ES
Region: Southern Bavaria
Favorite Kirby Game: That one for GBA that was your typical kirby sidescroller, I think it was Nightmare in Dream Land... Never played much kirb
Tournaments: As soon as there's one in the area, I'll let you know. I.e. next week will be my first.
About me: German immigrant bemoaning the very spread-out scene. :(

Top Bottom