• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Madness!!! An Insane Mk Combo Video!!! Complete!

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
It took a lot of work but it happened. My first combo video, I think it's quite good for my first time. I had a lot of videos I needed to upload so I had to speed this video up, melee style. This is not for the weak of heart. Symptoms are vomiting, head aches, seizures, and an erection that lasts for more than 4 hours. Consult your doctor if any of these symptoms persist.

I would of had the regular speed version uploaded if you tube didn't have the 10 min. cap on videos. Brawl's gameplay should have been this fast.
Normal version Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1xhX5bqdoQ&feature=channel

Normal version Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWTYm2vDpfA&feature=channel

Fast Versionhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObEIHGeiBm8&feature=channel_page

I hope you guys like it. :)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
like most people on youtube already said, it would have been much better if you had NOT sped everything up. it gave me such an epic head ache. and a lotttt of this stuff doest work on players now that we are in june '09

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I don't think even Melee was as fast as Brawl sped up (or this)... unless you were joking...

I would say more but I can't appreciate what I can't keep up with. If there were anyway good moments in your montage, I don't remember because it was all in hyper speed. I wouldn't mind commenting on the slowed down version to be able to savior in the good stuff.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
worst combo vid ever.i cant comprehend half the things ur doing because my eyes cant keep up with the blinding speed.if u just slowed it down and took out some clips u could combine it into a vid that actually fits the youtube time frame.if u still wanna fit all clips in from ur vid split it into two parts or three even.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
It took a lot of work but it happened. My first combo video, I think it's quite good for my first time. I had a lot of videos I needed to upload so I had to speed this video up, melee style. This is not for the weak of heart. Symptoms are vomiting, head aches, seizures, and an erection that lasts for more than 4 hours. Consult your doctor if any of these symptoms persist.

I would of had the regular speed version uploaded if you tube didn't have the 10 min. cap on videos. Brawl's gameplay should have been this fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObEIHGeiBm8&feature=channel_page

I hope you guys like it. :)
do not want D:

:laugh::lick:

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
...Disregarding the ridiculous speed which makes it hard to judge, I didn't see anything that could keep me attracted for longer than a minute. It was all shuttle loop spikes/gimps with your N-air or D-smash.

I shouldn't expect more from MK. I am a terrible person for still doing it.

Anthinus

Smash Journeyman
Remake that dude. It hurt my eyes...

That combo-vid is not reaching its purpose*, 'cause no one can really see/enjoy your skill and your highlights as a Metaknight player...

It still don't have lots of views... Delete it and speed down everything. Choose the clips you like the most and save the other ones for new combo-vids.

*EDIT: I mean't purpose not propose lol...

cutter

Smash Champion
This **** is just WAY too fast. Even if you don't like the fact that you'll have to cut most of your clips, that's actually a good thing considering you'll get rid of the underwhelming clips in the process.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
1st off... read the combo video forum on resolving the music issue.

2nd. i'll put in my analysis of your video (in full blown roger ebert attitude) in about 2-3 hours later
I did that. Which is how my first 2 videos got through okay. It was probably a mistake to deny my dispute for part 2.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
This was barely a combo vid, this was a collection of Shuttle Loops and N-airs, with some D-smash and Tornado.

And 'very hard' to pull off U-airs.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
I actually liked the fast-paced vid, the quality of the ''combo's'' wasn't really that good, but in combination with the music it was fun to watch for at least 4 minutes :).
Gf2tw, I LOVE your avatar :p. What does your name actually mean? And will you be at TNOT this summer?

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
This was barely a combo vid, this was a collection of Shuttle Loops and N-airs, with some D-smash and Tornado.

... and D-air gimps, 0%-death combos, hilarious tactics, many different opponents, low % kills, a big variety of different stages played on. I looked at the other Metaknight combo video's, and recognized that my combo's are different from the standard, it is a combo video...

I actually liked the fast-paced vid, the quality of the ''combo's'' wasn't really that good, but in combination with the music it was fun to watch for at least 4 minutes :).
Gf2tw, I LOVE your avatar :p. What does your name actually mean? And will you be at TNOT this summer?
Thanks I guess. Ok... the quality of the combo's werent really that good? They were good, you just didn't watch the whole thing.

shmo395

Smash Cadet
if you were actually facing a good marth at 1:00, he would have spiked u

shmo395

Smash Cadet

i agree, theres been way better combo vids of MK

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Someone should write a book on the twisted self-justifying psychology of a Meta Knight main, I'd read it tbh.

shmo395

Smash Cadet
I already did look it up, and compared them to my combo video, and my combo video is great and entertaining. Plenty of people record from their digi cams.
those people are all scrubs that think watever they see first is **** ;)

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
You don't want to watch it. It's a big video of a cookie cutter mk.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
I'm talking about the fact that as effective as your play style may be, it does nothing to set you apart from the countless other MK mains.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I'm talking about the fact that as effective as your play style may be, it does nothing to set you apart from the countless other MK mains.
You mean like how I use Drill Rush like every other MK main in the first beginning of the match, and how to combo into it. And also because I only play on FD in the video? Or maybe it's because I wasn't able to KO my opponent until they were at 200% damage. Yeah my MK sucks.

/sarcasm

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
You mean like how I use Drill Rush like every other MK main in the first beginning of the match, and how to combo into it. And also because I only play on FD in the video? Or maybe it's because I wasn't able to KO my opponent until they were at 200% damage. Yeah my MK sucks.

/sarcasm
FD only is melee. You show drill rush used a few times...okay? Every MK I've seen will use it now and then. And if you're opponent is living till 200 then you're not doing it right. If you're going to be sarcastic, at least do it right.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
You could of gotten friends with better DI. I saw many parts where the other player could of lived with good DI. It would of made your video a little more convincing, i think...

Top Bottom