• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE TOURNAMENT, MiSSISSAUGA

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yo, does any 'Suaga peeps go to Meadowvale High school? I just enrolled and yeah.....

Lemme know if any of you go here. :]

Sanu

Smash Champion
^

^

I used to go to Meadowvale, lol. Say hi to Mr. French for me.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
yea I would be interested to come with a friend.
God**** you still play Melee right? We should friendly, your Falco was okay when I played you at SFF3. Who would you be bringing? Do you have any contact of like... Pest (whatever his name is).

Try to generate interest with the others, I hear Agony and some other randoms like Melee or something. ]: I hope Jarc and stuff come lol, I wanna play them.

Edit: You guys spam so much rofl, it's unbelievable.

.Marik

is a social misfit
^

^

I used to go to Meadowvale, lol. Say hi to Mr. French for me.
LOL! I just met Mr.French! He's in the same classroom as me right now! xD

He said hi, even though he doesn't know who you are LOL. Maybe a name? ;P

Sanu

Smash Champion
o.O Joshua Gold, lol. He wouldn't remember the name; mention the name Loyce and it might trigger the memory though.

.Marik

is a social misfit
o.O Joshua Gold, lol. He wouldn't remember the name; mention the name Loyce and it might trigger the memory though.

LOL, He remembers you. He asked how is your computer engineering at Waterloo?

He asked if you are you in your third, or fourth year?

Again, he says hi. :]

And he asks if your married yet lol!! xD

Sanu

Smash Champion
Oh, he did remember then!

I'm in class RIGHT now actually. "Digital Computers", we're learning how assemble machine code. Tedious stuff. Computer engineering is fine; it's difficult and time consuming as ever, but it's worth it.

Because co-op displaces our education by a year, I'm in second year: second term. I'll be done by April 2011. Engineering programs at UW are 5 years sooo, yeah =P

Definitely not married yet, lmao

I can't believe I'm talking to Mr. French over SWF lol o_O

.Marik

is a social misfit
Well, he went to another class, and it was me typing, him asking the questions lol.

He seems like a cool guy. :]

Sanu

Smash Champion
Well, he went to another class, and it was me typing, him asking the questions lol.

I know that already, lol. The fact is and remains that I was talking to him through you; hence by the transitive property, I was talking to him on SWF. :lick:

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I love the Quebecers. I'd like to see them come.

My heart was torn when I heard ThatGuy plays Brawl over Melee ]:

I kinda expected it actually, now that I think about it. When he swapped from Falcon to Young Link because "he has tricks".

I mean, come on Joel, wtf was that about? You stupid *** <333 come by to some event of ours you **** sucker, I miss you.

no homo LOLL.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I am on MSN.

*ohshi offline jones. IM you in a sec.

Threads are nice, do you guys like nice, official, juicy tournament threads?

I do. Made of sex and Melee tournaments.

*hint - We should make a thread so we can get people pumped for this, Jhurmoh. LOLLLL looks like Kuriboh but with GERMMSSS. I shouldn't of had that ice capp...

Top Bottom