• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament Mafia! Game Over, Town Wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i'm accusing you of voting Vult merely because he disagrees, not because of the claim.

#HBC | ѕoup

[quote="Myself]"i didn't vote you, i'm obviously scum."[/quote]

quote here 10 characters here

#HBC | ѕoup

@Beat
:facepalm:

"I didn't vote you. I'm obviously scum."

which is what i quoted, just because you don't vote someone you think is scummy doesn't mean "oh my god he's scum he's not voting him vote vote vote"

@Sword yes we are, i disagree with you but we are clear.

Beat!

Smash Master
@Beat
:facepalm:

"I didn't vote you. I'm obviously scum."

which is what i quoted, just because you don't vote someone you think is scummy doesn't mean "oh my god he's scum he's not voting him vote vote vote"

@Sword yes we are, i disagree with you but we are clear.
I ****ing know that's what you quoted. AM asked why you weren't voting either of us. You respond with "I didn't vote you. I'm obviously scum." That's not an answer. If it's not scummy then you should have no problem explaining why you DIDN'T vote either of us

#HBC | ѕoup

sorry x1!

@Beat

and i explained to you, don't be thick, just because you don't vote someone doesn't mean ****, i called you scum for your actions, and i left it as that, i guess everytime i respond to someone i'm going to vote them.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Okay then Soup, here's the problem I think some (including me) is having with you right now.

We have to ask, "Who do you find scummy?"

You say me(?) and Beat, but you're not voting either of them, when literally you hypothetically have no other leads.

It's not really so much that you're simply not voting someone, that would be understandable if you have other leads, but as of now, you don't. The game has just started. You need to start somewhere, but you haven't. Why not?

Beat!

Smash Master
I'm not saying that you not voting us is automatically scummy. I'm saying that you're dodging the question, which is WHY.

You're the one being thick.

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
Okay then Soup, here's the problem I think some (including me) is having with you right now.

We have to ask, "Who do you find scummy?"

You say me(?) and Beat, but you're not voting either of them, when literally you hypothetically have no other leads.

It's not really so much that you're simply not voting someone, that would be understandable if you have other leads, but as of now, you don't. The game has just started. You need to start somewhere, but you haven't. Why not?
responding to sword because he's a sensible person.

I found you both scummy for just blatantly believing ryker's claim and then voting Vult just because he didn't believe it.

that doesn't really solidify or even deserve a vote, it's scummy in my eyes, but you may just believe his claim and think that Vult reacted weird or whatever.

i have started somewhere also, i called you guys out, this is my start, i'm looking at you now and having confrontation, every post you make or i make, we're getting reads, so far i like you sword, and you explained your reasoning well, which is another reason not to vote.

beat however annoys me to no bounds and makes me wanna scream.

Beat!

Smash Master
Your #137 was a decent response, and it would've been nice if it had come earlier.

My #138 only refers to your unfounded arrogance.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
responding to sword because he's a sensible person.

I found you both scummy for just blatantly believing ryker's claim and then voting Vult just because he didn't believe it.

that doesn't really solidify or even deserve a vote, it's scummy in my eyes, but you may just believe his claim and think that Vult reacted weird or whatever.

i have started somewhere also, i called you guys out, this is my start, i'm looking at you now and having confrontation, every post you make or i make, we're getting reads, so far i like you sword, and you explained your reasoning well, which is another reason not to vote.

beat however annoys me to no bounds and makes me wanna scream.
What standard of voting are you going off of though? By your argument, you're going to pretty much never vote anyone at the beginning of a game ever, because there will almost never be "enough" to vote someone at the beginning of a game. If beat seems scummy to you, even if just a little, then lay your vote on him.

I don't think Soup is scum because of this, but it feels like a null tell rather than a town one.
Enlightening.

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
i usually vote for RVS but ryker abolished that.

Beat? scummy? yes. scum? no.

reminds me of ranmaru somewhat.

#HBC | ѕoup

V/LA for the whole weekend

hopefully seikend keeps up with the thread.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1. Gordito
2. Adumbrodeus
6. frozenflame751
8. Terywj
9. Roxy
11. Joey
13. J

We shouldn't get too twisted about this and see what these guys say when they get back.

@Everyone on this list, what do you think of the Vult and Soup situations?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
He said **** RVS so I though we're skipping it if he is being serious.
1. Gordito
2. Adumbrodeus
6. frozenflame751
8. Terywj
9. Roxy
11. Joey
13. J

We shouldn't get too twisted about this and see what these guys say when they get back.

@Everyone on this list, what do you think of the Vult and Soup situations?
Hello Red Ryu :3

I'm going to wait for vult to explain why he doesn't believe Ryker. I don't find it scummy in any way though. I'm confused as to if I believe it or not as well, but reasons why is always nice!

Soup is just blech. His points are soooo... meta-ish. He basically called Swords and Beat scum for voting Volt because he voted Ryker. That shouldn't be the case at ALL. Pressure, people. It can, and will be applied. I like their votes being there UNTIL he gives reasons as to why he doesn't believe the claim. Volt himself, not Soupa.

Edit(Not really an edit with the button, but edit because I re-read while making this): Swords vote being there... completely different from BeatSticks based on attitude. Swords vote being there is quite scummy honestly. He's just like "Why don't you believe ryker", votes him, and then "I believe ryker tho lol" >_>;. Swords scummy, BeatStick not really.

also anyone who is voting Vult is eating buckets of **** and is scum
Tryin to be a tough one, aren't ya? This is going to be one fun game :D.....

:C

Vote: Adumbrodeus

Stop being good with reading people.
Wanted to ask why you tried to put us right back into RVS, but it was already asked and answered. I don't like why you did it though, and honestly, it's scummy enough for some pressure!

Vote: Red Ryu

Why did you feel like doing an RVS post instead of... you know... commenting on what was going on at the time? Hmm.... enlighten me~! :)

Also, it really makes me wonder about your town-status when you comment on there not being RVS, and afterwards making a RVS post. I don't get it. Just because you wanted to doesn't cut that off the scummy list, in case you were wondering.

Ryker's aggressiveness scares me. Worst princess ever :C

:172:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ryker, I'm new to this whole "princess" role as a whole, and I've only seen it once. Should town play this like you're unlynchable(for now)? What do we do if we have you left in mylo? "Win before we get to mylo" isn't really a decent answer :/.

#HBC | ѕoup

Joey your enthusiasm and silliness enlightens my cold, cold heart. <3

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
:3 can't tell if thats sarcasm but okay :O

Is ryker meta the only reason why you think the people voting vult are scummy?

#HBC | ѕoup

it's not :3

it's a main reason but the attack on vult is what concerns me more, he didn't agree with ryker's claim, and he has reason to, but that doesn't make it justified to vote him for that.

#HBC | ѕoup

Scummy, but not scum, sword explained his reasoning well but beat is just another story.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ninja'd.

What about how Beat said "Explain plz" afterwards. Did that not give a... you know... pressure feeling? It did for me, so I assumed his vote was pressure specific. Is that a bad thing?

Everyone: Here is beat's vote

'Sup

I believe Ryker.

Vote: Vult Redux

Explain yo
Does anyone else think this is a pressure vote or is it just me?

Beat, please explain your purpose for voting ryker fully and detailed, please!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Gosh AM you knew that this was to come with that claim.

AM's soft town for now. But dude claiming that shiz should be the LAST thing ya do. Should've gone for the NK. But hey, you got yourself a free ticket to lylo if you're town congratzulations.

Vult? Meh didn't see anything that I saw as scummy. Lil Jon, I refuse to formulate an opinion of right now cuz I don't believe Seik's posted. But I'll read back and refine opinions and shiz.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
He's basically Doc bait for the rest of the game, right? Ughhhh...

Hopefully he dies early instead of late even though he claimed ;.; .

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
He said **** RVS so I though we're skipping it if he is being serious.
Vote: Adumbrodeus

Stop being good with reading people.
Hmm? Even if it's small, it's still a slip.

FoS Ryu

@Morons no maf would wanna NK the princess. Then they wouldn't get the extra Night phase. He's vigbait, at best. But not even that.

About Vult, as I said before I don't see any problem with him. And soup... meh.

Top Bottom