• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament Mafia! Game Over, Town Wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
idk man he even said he was *shrug*

i know Forward is elitecheif though.

#HBC | ѕoup

you know kuz, we should do this for smash64.

MATTS!' role PM was be hilarious.

PWNED BETTER BEST 100%

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ X1: Thank you for post #32.

The changes aren't huge but I understand why you said they were non-standard. Personally I feel like hydra's being able to post logs is NON-standard and forcing them to paraphrase is standard but I see how that's debatable. Activity stuff makes sense too.

#HBC | ѕoup

@mod could i also MAYBE hydra with someone while we're still in pre-confirmations? :O

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
*starts to say something*

*stops himself*

Just so you know, as this game's co-mod, I reserve the right to make extensive fun of and or give chastisemnt for bull**** reasoning for replacing out. Getting tired of the same people committing repeat offenses.

X1 should be sending our role PMs later today. Get hype.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
>I'm not always extra salty with you

But seriously, if you replace out for dumb reasons I'll be pretty mad.

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
i can totally see you doing this for every little mistake i make.

reminds me of that last game i was in...

/sosaltyishouldworkformcdonalds

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'll be pretty inactive to begin with (juggling two other games at the moment) but it won't be long before I'm fully into this game. Don't worry. Soup's actually really good in D1. I promise.

Maybe.

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
what's sad is that the only person who realizes why i play so scummy/bad in the beginning of D1 is WL. :(

I smirked at the aggression around me. Such angst! Such pent-up emotion felt towards this two-headed beast! Nothing they could do about it, no less. In my gleeful bliss, I let my to-do list drop to the floor:

people to stab:
Lil Jon
Soupamario (double tap)
Joey
Bean****
maybe someone else

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
i stab you
you stab me
we're all one big happy gangster family

with a great big shank
and a trip to the hospital from me to you

i forget the rest.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Online Sign-ups for the next National Melee Tourney, MaylayFest have been completed, the top pros were all expected to be seen, alongside a whole host of aspiring players. Now that everyone has arrived at the Venue, confirmations will begin!

Role PMs are going out now! Confirm via PM. The thread will be closed until everyone confirms, or until 48 hours have elapsed, at which point the game will begin, and if players are left to confirm, they will be prodded! Make sure when you confirm that you have read the rules and your role PM, and fully understand both.

X1-12

Smash Champion
It was the morning of MaylayFest Day 1, all had woken ready for the first day of the tournament, but just after breakfast time, when the smashers were entering the game hall, they spied a tragedy in front of them - a mangled body was lying there on the floor. Who could be the ones responsible?

X1-12 (Town NPC) has been Killed!​

Day 1 begins!

Votecount!

Gordito ()
Adumbrodeus ()
Lil Jon ()
BeatStick ()
Vult Redux ()
frozenflame751 ()
Sworddancer ()
Terywj ()
Roxy ()
Aggressive Mediation ()
Joey ()
Red Ryu ()
J ()

Not Voting (13): Gordito, Adumbrodeus, Lil Jon, Beatstick, Vult Redux, frozenflame751, Sworddancer, Terywj, Roxy, Aggressive Mediation, Joey, Red Ryu, J

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is 23/05/11

I claim Cosmo, town Beloved Princess. It's like ****ing miller but worse. No, this is not RVS, no I am not lying. I'm really a ****ing princess. What are you going to do about it?

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
Poor X1, now we have to have this game modded by kuz. :(

@AM

i totally believe you and you shall be my best friend in lylo.

Vote: J

Top Bottom